Linkin Park Live - 2012.09.22 Las Vegas, Nevada
Pitbull, Aerosmith, deadmau5, *, Taylor Swift, Mary G. Blige, Enrique Iglesias, Ne-Yo, Calvin Harris, Brad Paisley, P!nk
|01. In The End||Shortened (No Bridge or Final Chorus); Keyboard Intro|
|02. Bleed It Out||Shortened (No Final Chorus/Ending)|
|03. Waiting For The End||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse); Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|04. Lost In The Echo|
|05. Numb||Numb/Encore Outro|
|06. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley|
|07. What I've Done||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse); Sing-a-long Outro|
|08. Burn It Down|
|09. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|10. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
- The band played a 30 minute set for the festival, shortening some songs to fit into the allotted time.
- 'In The End' featured a new intro by Mike on the keyboard. The song was abbreviated and had no bridge. Mike messed up the second verse by rapping a few lines of verse two and then rapping the rest of first one after it.
- 'Bleed It Out' was played only through the bridge.
- Mike rapped verse two of 'Until It Breaks' over the intro to 'Waiting For The End' and verse one went into chorus two in the song, so there was no chorus one or verse two. After the song, he lead the crowd in chanting "Las Vegas, Linkin Park sucks!"
- Mike and Chester both sang part of the lyrics to 'Numb/Encore' over the outro of 'Numb' and Mike's keyboard part transitioned into the 'LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent' medley.
- 'What I've Done' was similar to 'Waiting For The End' because it had no chorus one or verse two....verse one went into chorus two.
- 'LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent', 'Burn It Down', 'Faint' and 'One Step Closer' were the normal versions played on tour throughout 2012, while 'Lost In The Echo' was played without the 2012 intro it normally had on tour.
- This is the first time that 'In The End' has opened a show that was at least 30 minutes long.
Source 1a: Video - PROSHOT (Feed)
Time: 39:20 mins
Format: .ts (1080i) / 10.01 GB
Comments: Full Show. Stereo.
Source 1b: Video - PROSHOT (CW: iHeartRadio Music Festival)
Transfer: TV > Tivo > Copied via Tivo Desktop > VideoReDo (for editing, no re-encoding) > 1080i.ts
Time: 4:03 mins
Format: .ts (1080i) / 425 MB
Comments: 'Burn It Down' + short post-show footage. Different editing. 5.1 Audio. Broadcasted October 1st.