Linkin Park Live - 2012.08.17 Camden, New Jersey
|01. The Messenger||Acoustic Version (Brad and Chester)|
|02. In My Remains||Acoustic Version Live Debut (Mike and Chester)|
|01. A Place For My Head||Long Intro; Ext. Outro|
|02. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|03. New Divide|
|04. Victimized (w/ QWERTY)|
|05. With You||2012 Ext. Intro; Ext. Scratch Outro|
|06. Somewhere I Belong||2012 Intro|
|07. Empty Spaces|
|08. When They Come For Me|
|09. Lies Greed Misery|
|10. Points Of Authority|
|11. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|12. Breaking The Habit|
|13. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley|
|14. The Catalyst|
|15. Lost In The Echo||2012 Intro w/ Holding Company Synth|
|16. Numb||Numb/Encore Outro|
|17. Burn It Down|
|18. What I've Done||Piano Outro|
|19. In The End|
|20. Bleed It Out||Ext. Bridge w/ 'Sabotage'; Ext. Outro|
|22. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|23. Lying From You / Papercut||Medley|
|24. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
- The band debuted a new setlist for this show, which was a big variation of what their Festival Set was like in Europe earlier in the year.
- A leaked setlist from earlier in the day from the LPU Summit turned out to be incorrect - it listed 'Numb' near the top of the set and was missing 'When They Come For Me'.
- After 'New Divide', Mike said "Quick shoutout to the LPU in the house! We had our sixth LPU Summit today, that's the fanclub for those of you guys who don't know. Met everybody, took pictures with everybody, signed everybody's stuff, it was a good time."
- Mike rapped verse two of 'Until It Breaks' over the intro to 'Waiting For The End'.
- On the second chorus of 'Burn It Down', Chester's microphone malfunctioned which ended up in a pretty nice sing-a-long by the crowd. After the chorus, Chester went to get a new microphone.
- Mike played a long piano outro to 'What I've Done', which was not standard on the touring cycle.
- 'Lying From You' appeared in the encore for the first time since it was part of the 'Dirt Off Your Shoulders/Lying From You' mashup at 30.07.2004 Holmdel, all the way back on Projekt Revolution 2004.
- 'Bleed It Out' featured the Beastie Boys' 'Sabotage' bridge.
- 'In My Remains' was performed for the first time acoustically.
- The 6th LPU Summit was held before this show. The band performed 'The Messenger' for the only time on the Living Things touring cycle and a piano version of 'In My Remains'.
- A video of 'In My Remains' was released to the LP Underground.
Source 0: Audio - SBD (LP LIVE)
Time: 98:50 mins
Format: mp3 / 320 kbit/s
Comments: Chester's microphone malfunction on 'Burn It Down' was fixed.
Source 1: Audio - AUD (Soundman OKM II R > iRiver iHP-120 (Rockbox))
Location: Pit, left side
Time: 98:38 mins
Format: FLAC / 654 MB
Source 2: Audio - AUD (Kodak PlaySport Zx3)
Taper: Adam Clark
Time: 26:34 mins
Format: MOV / 1.50 GB
Comments: Acoustic songs from the LPU Summit, 'Lies Greed Misery', 'Points Of Authority', 'Waiting For The End', 'Breaking The Habit', 'Lost In The Echo', 'Numb', 'Burn It Down' and 'Bleed It Out' only.
Source 3: Audio - AUD (Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX9)
Time: 20:17 mins
Format: MTS (1080i) / 1.54 GB
Comments: 'Victimized', 'Somewhere I Belong', 'Lies Greed Misery', 'The Catalyst' and 'Faint' only.
Source 4: Video - AUD (Unknown Panasonic Lumix)
Time: 7:43 mins
Format: MTS / 839 MB
Comments: 'The Messenger' and 'In My Remains' from the LPU Summit.