Linkin Park Live - 2012.08.12 Uncasville, Connecticut
|01. With You||Game Of Thrones + 2012 Ext. Intro; Ext. Scratch Outro|
|02. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|03. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|04. Victimized (w/ QWERTY)|
|05. Lying From You / Papercut||Medley|
|06. Somewhere I Belong||2012 Intro|
|07. New Divide|
|08. In My Remains|
|09. Empty Spaces|
|10. When They Come For Me|
|11. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|12. Breaking The Habit|
|13. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley|
|14. The Catalyst|
|15. Burn It Down|
|16. In The End|
|17. Numb||Numb/Encore Outro|
|18. Bleed It Out||Ext. Bridge w/ 'Sabotage'; Ext. Outro|
|19. Lost In The Echo||2012 Intro w/ Holding Company Synth|
|20. What I've Done|
|21. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
- Mike rapped verse two of 'Until It Breaks' over the intro to 'Waiting For The End'.
- Joe messed up the intro to 'Numb' at three shows in a row (Uncasville, Mansfield, and Wantagh).
- Mike sang part of the lyrics to 'Numb/Encore' over the outro of 'Numb'.
- 'Bleed It Out' featured the Beastie Boys' 'Sabotage' bridge.
- 'Crawling' was dropped from the setlist again for the second show in a row.
- Since the first two shows of the Honda Civic Tour were makeup shows from 2011, Incubus did not start the tour until the third show in Mansfield.
Source 0: Audio - SBD (LP LIVE)
Time: 91:27 mins
Format: mp3 / 320 kbit/s
Comments: The "Game Of Thrones" intro to 'With You' was removed entirely due to copyright reasons. 'Given Up' was originally released with Chester's vocals missing from the first half of the song. The song was reuploaded with a fixed version, so there are two versions of the song from this show that exist.
Source 1: Audio - AUD (Soundman OKM II R > iRiver iHP-120 (Rockbox))
Time: 92:48 mins
Format: FLAC / 607 MB
Source 2: Audio - AUD (Sennheiser ME-104 > Tascam DR-07 (16/44.1, 40hz bass rolloff))
Transfer: USB > PC > GoldWave v5.56 > CDWaveEditor v1.96 (track split) > TLH > Flac(6)
Time: 90:17 mins
Format: FLAC / 544 MB
Comments: One untracked file.