Linkin Park Live - 2012.05.26 Lisboa, Lisboa
Smashing Pumpkins, *, The Offspring, Limp Bizkit
|01. A Place For My Head||Long Intro; Ext. Outro|
|02. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|03. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|04. With You||2012 Ext. Intro; Ext. Scratch Outro|
|06. From The Inside||Ext. Intro|
|07. Somewhere I Belong||2012 Ext. Intro; False Start|
|09. Lies Greed Misery||Live Debut|
|10. Points Of Authority|
|11. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|12. Breaking The Habit|
|13. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley|
|14. The Catalyst|
|15. Burn It Down|
|16. What I've Done|
|18. New Divide|
|19. In The End|
|20. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ 'Sabotage'; Ext. Outro|
|21. Papercut||False Start|
|22. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
- A new setlist was debuted for this show.
- 'A Place For My Head' was performed for the first time since 2010.10.25 Paris when it was played for a one-off performance for the Hybrid Theory 10th Anniversary. The song featured a new, extended intro and an extended outro. It was also the first time it has opened a show since June 8, 2001 in Tinley Park, IL.
- Random drum samples started playing during the first verse of 'Faint'. This is very audible in the webcast and TV versions of the show.
- The sample part of the intro to 'Somewhere I Belong' was stopped and restarted.
- Mike rapped verse two of 'Until It Breaks' over the intro to 'Waiting For The End'.
- Chester went into the crowd on the bridge of 'Somewhere I Belong' until the end of the song, the end of 'What I've Done', and on the first verse of 'Crawling' until the end of the song. Mike went in the crowd on 'In The End'.
- Joe messed up the 'Numb' intro and 'Crawling' intro.
- Chester messed up the lyrics to the first verse of 'Crawling'.
- When Chester was in the crowd on 'Crawling', someone draped him with a big scarf for the FC Porto soccer team and the Lisboa fans let him know they weren't happy with it! When Mike was in the crowd on 'In The End', fans tried to put a Lisbon team scarf around him unsuccessfully.
- 'Bleed It Out' featured the Beastie Boys' 'Sabotage' bridge.
- After 'Bleed It Out', the intro sample to 'Papercut' started right away but Mike said something like "Hold on a sec". The intro was stopped immediately and after a few seconds he said "Alright Pooch, crank that shit up" before the song restarted.
- This was the first time that 'Lies Greed Misery' was performed live.
- The band did not play last at the festival. They were in between The Offspring and Smashing Pumpkins (who played after them) on the bill.
- Fred Durst from Limp Bizkit (who played earlier in the day) gave a shout out to Linkin Park during the LB set and sang part of 'In The End'.
- The DSPs (Digital Souvenir Packages) for Rock In Rio and Pinkpop were not offered for presale until May 28, 2012. This is the first time DSPs were not offered for presale before the tour started since they began on January 24, 2008 in Nottingham, ENG.
Source 0: Audio - SBD (LP LIVE)
Time: 90:36 mins
Format: mp3 / 320 kbit/s
Comments: 'A Place For My Head' is titled 'A Place'. The drum sample error on 'Faint' was fixed.
Source 1a: Video - PROSHOT (YouTube Webcast) (Stage Camera)
Time: 97:18 mins
Format: .ts / 726 MB
Comments: Includes about 6 minutes of preshow video including the walk to the stage by the band.
Source 1b: Video - PROSHOT (YouTube Webcast) (Sony Camera)
Time: ? mins
Source 1c: Video - PROSHOT (SIC Radical)
Transfer: SIC Radical TV > Set-Top Box Motorola VIP 1200 > Philips HDD (HQ) > DVD > HDD > TMPGEnc DVD Author
Taper: João Samuel (Kobra)
Time: 95:42 mins
Format: DVD M / 6.50 GB
Comments: Letterboxed. Random chapters. Wrong music in the DVD menu.
Source 1d: Video - PROSHOT (DVB-S webcast feed)
Time: 91:52 mins
Format: .ts (1080i) / 8.94 GB
Comments: Released in February 2014 on LPBits.