Linkin Park Live - 2011.09.25 Singapore, Singapore
|01. New Divide||Moscow Intro|
|02. From The Inside||Ext. Intro|
|03. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|04. Lying From You|
|05. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|06. What I've Done|
|07. No More Sorrow||Long Intro|
|08. Jornada Del Muerto|
|09. Waiting For The End|
|10. Wisdom, Justice, And Love|
|12. Numb||Oppenheimer Outro w/ The Catalyst Lyrics|
|13. Breaking The Habit|
|14. Shadow Of The Day|
|16. The Catalyst|
|17. In The End|
|19. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|20. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + A Place For My Head Verse 1 + Bridge; Ext. Outro|
- The band completely changed the setlist for this show. 'Moscow Intro' made its second appearance ever, after the Moscow show earlier in the year. 'New Divide' opened for the fourth time ever (after New York City 2010, Detroit 2011 and Moscow 2011), 'From The Inside' appeared in the number two spot for the first time since last show of 2009 in Pomona, CA (or arguably when it "opened" after 'Session' in Shanghai 2009), and 'One Step Closer' appeared for the first time ever in the third spot.
- During 'Given Up', a crew member came on stage to repair Joe's gear. The electronic breakdown part of 'New Divide' was messed up.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out', Rob played a drum solo and then Mike rapped verse 1 of 'A Place For My Head' followed by Chester singing the bridge.
- This show was for the Singapore F1 Grand Prix, their second F1 Grand Prix show after they played the event in Abu Dhabi in 2010. Linkin Park was the only performer of the day on the main stage and performed right after the F1 race ended.
- Chester hurt his arm sometime between the Bangkok show and this show - pictures before this show show him with his left arm in a sling. This is likely why 'Empty Spaces', 'When They Come For Me', and possibly 'Blackout' were not played (since he plays drums/pads on those tracks), but he was still able to play guitar on 'Iridescent'.
- Mike's blog post after this show read, "The performance at the Griffith Park Observatory seems like forever ago. The show, and performance of The Catalyst for the MTV VMAs was the kickoff of our tour for A THOUSAND SUNS. Now, at the end of the tour and cycle, a moment of reflection is in order.
To be honest, we were really hurting at the end of it all. Earlier this week, I stumbled into the venue in Bangkok with my band mates, dumbfounded at our state: one man down from food poisoning, two arms in slings, a bruised hand, cuts all over, sleep deprivation, and motion sickness, on top of what would be another 7+ hour travel day.
A year before, at Griffith Park, this tour started with the release of an album that was challenging to make, and a challenge for fans to understand. We knew the road ahead was going to be difficult. There were exhausting tours, confused and angry fans, and bloodthirsty critics on the horizon. But that night in Thailand, before the show, those obstacles were in front of me in the realest way.
A year before, we knew what we were getting into. And we believed in our album, we were encouraged by the fans. As time went on, as some fans went away and others came along for the ride, I’m proud of the thing we all built together. The tour took us to amazing new places. The performances at Puerta De Alcala, Griffith Park, Red Square, Tel Aviv, Abu Dhabi, and Singapore (among others) were landmarks for the band.
And the fans in Bangkok helped us power through one of our most difficult shows, showing the love that Linkin Park fans all over the world are known for.
So at the end of it all, I just wanted to take a moment to say a heartfelt thank-you to my bandmates, our staff, road crew, and fans for making this tour and album cycle amazing. Thank you.
Now, time to go home and get back to work…"
Source 0: Audio - SBD (LP LIVE)
Time: 80:35 mins
Format: mp3 / 320 kbit/s
Comments: 'Wisdom, Justice, And Love' was edited out of this recording due to licensing issues with the MLK Jr. family. All shows being posted starting with January 23, 2011 (Atlanta, GA) do not include the song.
Source 1: Video - AUD (HD: Panasonic HDC-TM900 (1080p))
Time: 92:18 mins
Format: .MTS / 8.35gb
Comments: Full show. Released on YouTube. Master files exist in circulation.