Linkin Park Live - 2011.09.25
|Previous Show||Back to Year|
|Date:||September 25, 2011||Tour:||A Thousand Suns Asian Tour|
|Location:||Singapore, SG||Event/Festival:||Formula 1 Grand Prix|
|Venue:||The Padang||Show Number:||Show 11 of 11|
|Venue Type:||Outdoor||Stage:||Padang Main Stage (Zone 4)|
|01. New Divide||Moscow Intro|
|02. From The Inside||Ext. Intro|
|03. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|04. Lying From You|
|05. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|06. What I've Done|
|07. No More Sorrow||Long Intro|
|08. Jornada Del Muerto|
|09. Waiting For The End|
|10. Wisdom, Justice, And Love|
|12. Numb||Oppenheimer Outro w/ The Catalyst Lyrics|
|13. Breaking The Habit|
|14. Shadow Of The Day|
|16. The Catalyst|
|17. In The End|
|19. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|20. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + A Place For My Head Verse 1 + Bridge; Ext. Outro|
- The band completely changed the setlist for this show. 'Moscow Intro' made its second appearance ever, after the Moscow show earlier in the year. 'New Divide' opened for the fourth time ever (after New York City 2010, Detroit 2011 and Moscow 2011), 'From The Inside' appeared in the number two spot for the first time since last show of 2009 in Pomona, CA (or arguably when it "opened" after 'Session' in Shanghai 2009), and 'One Step Closer' appeared for the first time ever in the third spot.
- During 'Given Up', a crew member came on stage to repair Joe's gear. The electronic breakdown part of 'New Divide' was messed up.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out', Rob played a drum solo and then Mike rapped verse 1 of 'A Place For My Head' followed by Chester singing the bridge.
- This show was for the Singapore F1 Grand Prix, their second F1 Grand Prix show after they played the event in Abu Dhabi in 2010. Linkin Park was the only performer of the day on the main stage and performed right after the F1 race ended.
- Chester hurt his arm sometime between the Bangkok show and this show - pictures before this show show him with his left arm in a sling. This is likely why 'Empty Spaces', 'When They Come For Me', and possibly 'Blackout' were not played (since he plays drums/pads on those tracks), but he was still able to play guitar on 'Iridescent'.
Source 0: Audio - SBD (LP LIVE)
Time: 80:35 mins
Format: mp3 / 320 kbit/s
Comments: 'Wisdom, Justice, And Love' was edited out of this recording due to licensing issues with the MLK Jr. family. All shows being posted starting with January 23, 2011 (Atlanta, GA) do not include the song.
Source 1: Video - AUD (HD: Panasonic HDC-TM900 (1080p))
Time: 92:18 mins
Format: .MTS / 8.35gb
Comments: Full show. Released on YouTube. Master files exist in circulation.