Linkin Park Live - 2011.08.31 Los Angeles, California
|01. Cure For The Itch||MTM Tour Version|
|02. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|03. Lying From You|
|04. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|05. What I've Done|
|06. No More Sorrow||Long Intro|
|07. From The Inside||Ext. Intro|
|08. Jornada Del Muerto|
|09. Waiting For The End|
|10. Burning In The Skies|
|11. Numb||Oppenheimer Outro w/ The Catalyst Lyrics|
|14. The Catalyst|
|15. Shadow Of The Day|
|16. In The End|
|17. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + A Place For My Head Verse 1 + Bridge; Ext. Outro|
|18. The Messenger|
|20. New Divide||Synth Intro|
|22. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
- Chester went in the crowd during 'Numb' and sang part of the song with a girl in the front row named Hailie, who also sang with him in Philadelphia, PA in early 2011.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out' Mike rapped verse 1 of 'A Place For My Head' followed by Chester singing the bridge. Before Chester continued with the 'Bleed It Out' bridge, Mike stopped him to let Rob play a drum solo.
- To start the encore, the video of the check with all the money raised being presented was shown before 'The Messenger'.
- 'The Messenger' did not have a sing-a-long outro at this show.
- This was the first time 'Empty Spaces' and 'When They Come For Me' weren't played at a full "A Thousand Suns" show since they were debuted in October 2010. The only "A Thousand Suns" song to have not been dropped from a setlist on the ATS World Tour is 'Waiting For The End'.
- The setlist for both Las Vegas and Los Angeles show the set as being Set B, when that setlist at the time was actually called Set C.
- Everyone who raised more than $250 for Japan got 2 tickets to the show.
Source 0: Audio - SBD (LP LIVE)
Time: 92:42 mins
Format: mp3 / 320 kbit/s