Linkin Park Live - 2011.07.04 London, England
|01. The Requiem|
|02. The Radiance||w/ Savio Speech|
|04. Lying From You|
|05. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|06. What I've Done||Outro Keyboard Transition|
|07. Empty Spaces|
|08. When They Come For Me|
|09. No More Sorrow||Long Intro|
|10. Jornada Del Muerto|
|11. Waiting For The End|
|12. Burning In The Skies|
|13. Numb||Oppenheimer Outro w/ The Catalyst Lyrics|
|14. Breaking The Habit||A Cappella Outro|
|16. The Catalyst|
|18. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|19. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|20. Rolling In The Deep||Piano Version Live Debut; Adele cover; False Start|
|21. Wisdom, Justice, And Love||False Start|
|23. New Divide||Synth Intro|
|24. In The End|
|25. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ A Place For My Head Verse 1 + Bridge; Ext. Outro|
- The samples for 'Jornada Del Muerto' were mistakenly still on for the first two piano notes on 'Waiting For The End'.
- To start the encore, Mike and Chester covered Adele's 'Rolling In The Deep'. They quickly stopped and restarted it after starting in the wrong key.
- 'Blackout' was dropped from the setlist in favor of the 'Rolling In The Deep' cover.
- Chester stopped 'Wisdom, Justice, and Love' to talk to the crowd about Music For Relief.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out' Mike rapped verse 1 of 'A Place For My Head' followed by Chester singing the bridge.
- This is the first time Linkin Park performed the piano version of their cover of 'Rolling In The Deep' by Adele.
- iTunes Festival asked the band if they would cover 'Rolling In The Deep' at the show and the band obliged.
- A promo CD exists for 'Rolling In The Deep' from this show.
- Six songs were released on iTunes for a live EP entitled "iTunes Festival."
- Mike's blog post on July 23, 2011 read, "Rather than this accidentally coming off as a #humblebrag, I figure I should just tell you straight: I turned on iTunes tonight, and saw a link to our show at the Roundhouse in London. Sometimes, when we do a show, I feel like it goes smoothly; other times, not so much. The iTunes show was the former, and I’m glad it’s up online for free, for those of you who are interested."
Source 0a: Audio - SBD (Official Release)
Time: 27:54 mins
Comments: 'Iridescent', 'Waiting For The End', 'Rolling In The Deep', 'The Catalyst', 'Papercut', and 'Bleed It Out' released as the iTunes Festival: London 2011 EP on iTunes.
Source 0b: Audio - SBD (Official Release)
Format: CD + Digital
Comments: 'New Divide', 'What I've Done' and 'In The End' only. Same mix as Source 0a but slight editing done (fade-in, fade-out, etc). The mixing is a little louder on these. Released on the 'Burn It Down' single and the tour edition of Living Things.
Source 1a: Video - PROSHOT (Webcast: iTunes)
Time: 99:00 mins
Format: .mkv (720p) / 3.51 GB
Comments: Full show. Uncensored.
Source 1b: Video - PROSHOT (iTunes VOD)
Time: 94:17 mins
Format: .mkv (720p) / 3.34 GB
Comments: Edited version of the show that was available for a limited time. 'Wisdom, Justice, And Love' was removed due to licensing issues. Uncensored.
Source 1c: Video - PROSHOT (YouTube: linkinparktv)
Time: 4:24 mins
Format: .mp4 (1080p) / 120 MB
Comments: 'Rolling In The Deep' only.