Linkin Park Live - 2011.06.23 Moscow, Moskva
|01. New Divide||Moscow Intro|
|03. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|04. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|05. Empty Spaces|
|06. When They Come For Me|
|07. No More Sorrow||Long Intro|
|08. Jornada Del Muerto|
|09. Waiting For The End|
|10. Numb||Oppenheimer Outro w/ The Catalyst Lyrics|
|11. Breaking The Habit||A Cappella Outro|
|13. The Catalyst|
|15. In The End|
|16. Wisdom, Justice, And Love|
|17. Iridescent||Energy Up Version|
|18. What I've Done|
|19. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ A Place For My Head Verse 1 + Bridge; Ext. Outro|
- This is the first time that Linkin Park has used pyro since 2004. At the beginning of the show, fireworks went off before 'New Divide' kicked in.
- The band performed a new intro to 'New Divide' for the first time, which was an extended, sampled instrumental piece from the song. This was just the third time 'New Divide' opened a show - once before at the "A Thousand Suns" release show in New York City in 2010 and once in Detroit, MI in 2011.
- Joe messed up a sample on the 'New Divide' intro.
- Russian fans participated in a flash mob during the show. Fans made signs saying "Wisdom", "Justice", and "Love" and held them up first during 'The Radiance' and then during 'Wisdom, Justice, And Love'. Linkin Park posted a picture on their Instagram after the show.
- 'One Step Closer' was on the setlist after 'Crawling' but was dropped for an unknown reason. Linkin Park posted a picture of the setlist on Instagram before the show that included the song. 'Crawling' was originally listed as being after 'Breaking The Habit' but on the final setlist it was moved down to after 'The Catalyst'.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out' Mike rapped verse 1 of 'A Place For My Head' followed by Chester singing the bridge.
- For the first time, LP played the remix version of 'Iridescent' (found on the Transformers 3 soundtrack) live and labeled it the "Energy Up Version" on their setlist.
- The show at the Red Square was free, but fans had to get wrist ribbons to attend. Not everyone was able to secure one (since they were limited), so that's why more fans couldn't attend. LP did several flyaway contests for fans as well.
- The band worked with Michael Bay to design a Transformers-themed stage.
Source 0: Audio - SBD (LP LIVE)
Time: 72:54 mins
Format: mp3 / 320 kbit/s
Comments: Released as prize for the Iridescent online trading cards. Despite the usual DSP releases for sale it includes 'Wisdom, Justice, And Love'.
Source 1a: Video - PROSHOT (MTV News)
Time: 4:57 mins
Format: .ts (1080i) / 527 MB
Comments: Interviews, full 'Iridescent'.
Source 1b: Video - PROSHOT (Palladia: Transfomers Dark Of The Moon World Premiere Special)
Transfer: TV > VideoReDo > 1080i
Time: 7:48 mins
Format: .ts (1080i) / 982 MB
Comments: Interviews, snippets from 'What I've Done' and 'New Divide', 'Iridescent'.
Source 1c: Video - PROSHOT (MTV Live HD: MTV World Stage)
Time: 43:40 mins
Format: .mkv (1080i) / 3.52 GB
Comments: Widescreen. Censored. Only 'New Divide', 'Given Up', 'Jornada Del Muerto', 'Waiting For The End', 'Breaking The Habit', 'Fallout', 'The Catalyst', 'In The End', 'Iridescent', 'What I've Done' and 'Bleed It Out'.
Source 1d: Video - PROSHOT (YouTube: linkinparktv)
Time: 13:24 mins
Format: .mp4 (720p/1080p) / 490 MB
Comments: Only 'New Divide' (1080p), 'What I've Done' (1080p) and 'Iridescent' (720p).
Source 1e: Video - PROSHOT (VIVA)
Transfer: Elgato Hybrid / Eye TV > TSDoctor > ProjectX > Cuttermaran > DVDLab
Time: 43:06 mins
Format: DVD / 2.50 GB
Comments: Only 'New Divide', 'Given Up', 'Jornada Del Muerto', 'Waiting For The End', 'Breaking The Habit', 'Fallout', 'The Catalyst', 'In The End', 'Iridescent', 'What I've Done' and 'Bleed It Out'. Aired on October 28, 2011. Shared the next day on The Traders' Den.
Source 2: Video - AUD (Panasonic NV-GS47)
Time: 72:39 mins
Format: .mpg (576i) / 3.19 GB
Comments: 4:3. Watermark in the top left corner.
Source 3: Video - AUD (Sony HDR-TG5)
Time: 73:39 mins
Format: .MTS (1080i) / 6.3 GB
Comments: Recorded from the crowd.