Linkin Park Live - 2011.06.05
|Previous Show||Back to Year|
|Date:||June 05, 2011|
|Location:||Mountain View, CA||Event/Festival:||Live 105's BFD 2011|
|Venue:||Shoreline Amphitheatre||Show Number:||Show 2 of 2|
|Venue Type:||Amphitheatre||Stage:||Main Stage|
Snoop Dogg, The Strokes, Cage The Elephant
|01. The Requiem|
|02. The Radiance||w/ Savio Speech|
|04. Lying From You|
|05. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|06. What I've Done|
|07. Empty Spaces|
|08. When They Come For Me|
|09. No More Sorrow||Long Intro|
|10. Jornada Del Muerto|
|11. Waiting For The End|
|12. Wisdom, Justice, And Love|
|14. Numb||Oppenheimer Outro w/ The Catalyst Lyrics|
|15. Breaking The Habit||A Cappella Outro|
|16. The Catalyst|
|18. New Divide||Synth Intro|
|19. In The End|
|20. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ A Place For My Head Verse 1 + Bridge; Ext. Outro|
|21. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|22. One Step Closer|
- Chester mentioned that the crowd made the previous night's crowd in Irvine, CA look like they were "fucking sleep walking".
- Before 'New Divide', Mike asked the crowd if they knew that Linkin Park was trending on Twitter the night before. He said he thought it had to do with the new music video ('Iridescent') for Transformers 3: Dark Of The Moon. Chester replied jokingly, "I have no idea what you just said."
- This was the first full show since May 19, 2007 (KROQ Weenie Roast y Fiesta in Irvine, CA) that didn't have an encore break. The November 7, 2010 show in Madrid, Spain for the MTV EMA's didn't have one as well but at that show the band played an abbreviated 20 song setlist, cutting 'No More Sorrow', 'Given Up' and 'One Step Closer'.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out' Mike rapped the first verse of 'A Place For My Head' followed by Chester singing the bridge.
- Beta State (the band on the LPU XIII CD) gave Chester their demo at this show. Mike later put a blog post up about the experience.
Source 0: Audio - SBD (LP LIVE)
Time: 79:07 mins
Format: mp3 / 320 kbit/s
Comments: 'Wisdom, Justice, And Love' was edited out of this recording due to licensing issues with the MLK Jr. family. All shows being posted starting with January 23, 2011 (Atlanta, GA) do not include the song.