Linkin Park Live - 2011.02.23
|Previous Show||Back to Year|
|Date:||February 23, 2011||Tour:||A Thousand Suns North American Tour|
|Location:||Los Angeles, CA|
|Venue:||Staples Center||Show Number:||Show 21 of 24|
|01. The Requiem|
|02. The Radiance||w/ Savio Speech|
|04. Wretches And Kings|
|05. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|06. New Divide||Synth Intro|
|07. Faint||Ext. Outro & String Transition|
|08. Empty Spaces||Long Intro|
|09. When They Come For Me|
|10. No More Sorrow||Long Intro|
|11. Jornada Del Muerto|
|12. Waiting For The End|
|13. Wisdom, Justice, And Love|
|15. Numb||Oppenheimer Outro w/ The Catalyst Lyrics|
|16. Breaking The Habit||A Cappella Outro|
|17. Shadow Of The Day|
|19. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|21. The Catalyst|
|22. The Messenger||Ext. Outro|
|23. In The End|
|24. What I've Done|
|25. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ A Place For My Head Verse 1 + Bridge; Ext. Outro|
- After 'Faint', Mike played a string piece on his keyboard that went into 'Empty Spaces'.
- Before 'When They Come For Me', Chester said he knew that the crowd would be louder than the New York City crowd.
- After 'The Catalyst', Chester talked about 'The Messenger' basically being a letter he wrote to his kids growing older. "It's kind of like a little reminder about what's important in life. It's about the people who love you."
- On the intro of 'Bleed It Out', Mike told a guy from the crowd to give him his sign and said "Let me tell you something LA - you know what this shit is all about? This shit is all about this right here." The sign said "Long time fan / First show".
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out' Mike rapped verse 1 of 'A Place For My Head' followed by Chester singing the bridge. Before the bridge, Mike said "We'll take it back to The Roxy about ten years ago, let's do this shit".
Source 0: Audio - SBD (LP LIVE)
Time: 94:46 mins
Format: mp3 / 320 kbit/s
Comments: 'Wisdom, Justice, And Love' was edited out of this recording due to licensing issues with the MLK Jr. family. All shows being posted starting with January 23, 2011 (Atlanta, GA) do not include the song.