Linkin Park Live - 2011.01.23 Atlanta, Georgia
Pendulum, Does It Offend You, Yeah?
|01. The Requiem|
|02. The Radiance||w/ Savio Speech|
|04. Wretches And Kings||No Speech Intro|
|05. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|06. New Divide||Synth Intro|
|07. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|08. Empty Spaces|
|09. When They Come For Me|
|10. No More Sorrow||Long Intro|
|11. Jornada Del Muerto|
|12. Waiting For The End|
|13. Wisdom, Justice, And Love|
|15. Numb||Oppenheimer Outro w/ The Catalyst Lyrics|
|16. Breaking The Habit||A Cappella Outro|
|17. Shadow Of The Day|
|19. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|21. The Catalyst|
|22. The Messenger||Ext. Outro|
|23. In The End|
|24. What I've Done|
|25. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Burning In The Skies Chorus + A Place For My Head Verse 1 + Bridge; Ext. Outro|
- LPLive made an Atlanta flag that was hung at the front of the stage.
- The B11 setlist was supposed to be debuted at this show. Instead, the band changed it to A-ATL during the opening bands. Right before they went on, they decided to open with 'Papercut' for the first time since November 2003.
- After 'Faint', Chester told the crowd that they had given him goosebumps. He gave a speech before 'The Messenger' talking about how the show was the best one of the tour so far and how it gradually had gotten better each night.
- Chester forgot the second line of 'The Messenger'.
- Mike's guitar was not working on 'What I've Done' so a stage hand came on stage with a new one to replace it with right before the first chorus. The entire keyboard portion of the intro was messed up as well.
- Brad extended the intro of 'Bleed It Out' a bit by holding most of the notes longer than usual. He continued this through the first verse as well.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out' Mike and Chester sang the chorus of 'Burning In The Skies' and after this Mike rapped verse 1 of 'A Place For My Head' followed by Chester singing the bridge.
Source 0: Audio - SBD (LP LIVE)
Time: 94:55 mins
Format: mp3 / 320 kbit/s
Comments: 'Wisdom, Justice, And Love' was edited out of this recording due to licensing issues with the MLK Jr. family. All shows being posted starting with January 23, 2011 (Atlanta, GA) do not include the song.