Linkin Park Live - 2011.01.22
|Previous Show||Back to Year|
|Date:||January 22, 2011||Tour:||A Thousand Suns North American Tour|
|Venue:||St. Pete Times Forum||Show Number:||Show 2 of 24|
Pendulum, Does It Offend You, Yeah?
|01. The Requiem|
|02. The Radiance||w/ Savio Speech|
|03. Wretches And Kings|
|05. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|06. New Divide||Synth Intro|
|07. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|08. Empty Spaces|
|09. When They Come For Me|
|10. No More Sorrow||Long Intro|
|11. Jornada Del Muerto|
|12. Waiting For The End|
|13. Wisdom, Justice, And Love|
|15. Numb||Oppenheimer Outro w/ The Catalyst Lyrics|
|16. Breaking The Habit||A Cappella Outro|
|17. Shadow Of The Day|
|19. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|21. The Catalyst|
|22. The Messenger||Ext. Outro|
|23. In The End|
|24. What I've Done||Long Album Transition Intro; Keyboard Outro|
|25. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Burning In The Skies Chorus + A Place For My Head Verse 1 + Bridge; Ext. Outro|
- LPLive made a Sunrise / Miami flag that was hung at the front of the stage.
- The intro of 'When They Come For Me' (with the samples) was messed up.
- Mike's keyboard broke during 'Shadow Of The Day'. After the song, a stage hand brought up a new keyboard to replace it with.
- Chester went into the crowd on 'Crawling' and a girl grabbed his wrist and wouldn't let go, causing him to get mad and yell at her.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out' Mike and Chester sang the chorus of 'Burning In The Skies' and after this Mike rapped verse 1 of 'A Place For My Head' followed by Chester singing the bridge. This was the first time that both 'Burning In The Skies' and 'A Place For My Head' were over the bridge together.
Source 0: Audio - SBD (LP LIVE)
Time: 99:49 mins
Format: mp3 / 320 kbit/s
Comments: 'Wisdom, Justice, And Love' was removed from the DSP several days after it was posted due to licensing issues with the MLK Jr. family. All shows being posted starting with January 23, 2011 (Atlanta, GA) do not include the song.