Linkin Park Live - 2011.01.20 Sunrise, Florida
Pendulum, Does It Offend You, Yeah?
|01. The Requiem|
|02. The Radiance||w/ Savio Speech|
|03. Wretches And Kings|
|05. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|06. New Divide||Synth Intro|
|07. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|08. Empty Spaces|
|09. When They Come For Me|
|10. No More Sorrow||Long Intro|
|11. Jornada Del Muerto|
|12. Waiting For The End|
|13. Wisdom, Justice, And Love|
|15. Numb||Short Keyboard Transition Outro|
|16. Breaking The Habit||A Cappella Outro|
|17. Shadow Of The Day|
|19. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|20. The Messenger|
|21. In The End||False Start -> Happy Birthday Rob|
|22. What I've Done||Album Transition Intro|
|23. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ A Place For My Head Verse 1 + Bridge; Ext. Outro|
- LPLive made a Tampa flag that was hung at the front of the stage.
- Chester messed up the lyrics of 'No More Sorrow' during the last chorus.
- Mike extended the keyboard part of 'The Radiance' after the Oppenheimer speech. He engaged in some short dialogue with the crowd and then sang his part, but his vocoder was broken so there was no effect on his voice.
- Mike's guitar broke during the second verse of 'Crawling'. He went off stage to the left side and got another guitar in the middle of the song.
- 'Fallout' and 'The Catalyst' were dropped from the setlist because of the band being tired. This is the only show of the 'A Thousand Suns' World Tour to not feature 'The Catalyst'.
- 'In The End' was started and then stopped during the intro and the band sang Happy Birthday to Rob. Afterward, the song started over again.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out' Mike rapped the first verse of 'A Place For My Head' followed by Chester singing the bridge.
Source 0: Audio - SBD (LP LIVE)
Time: 92:36 mins
Format: mp3 / 320 kbit/s
Comments: Mike's guitar problems on 'Crawling' were fixed. However, his vocoder issues on 'The Radiance' were left alone for the first time. 'Wisdom, Justice, And Love' was removed from the DSP several days after it was posted due to licensing issues with the MLK Jr. family. All shows being posted starting with January 23, 2011 (Atlanta, GA) do not include the song.