Linkin Park Live - 2010.11.15 Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv
Quami & The Halvot
|01. The Requiem|
|02. The Radiance||w/ Savio Speech|
|03. Wretches And Kings|
|05. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|06. New Divide||Synth Intro|
|07. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|08. Empty Spaces|
|09. When They Come For Me|
|10. No More Sorrow||Long Intro|
|11. Jornada Del Muerto|
|12. Waiting For The End|
|13. Wisdom, Justice, And Love|
|15. Numb||Oppenheimer Outro w/ The Catalyst Lyrics|
|16. Breaking The Habit||A Cappella Outro|
|17. Shadow Of The Day|
|19. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|21. The Catalyst|
|22. The Messenger||Ext. Intro w/ No Woman No Cry; Ext. Outro|
|23. In The End|
|24. What I've Done||Album Transition Intro|
|25. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ A Place For My Head Verse 1 + Bridge; Ext. Outro|
- Mike slightly changed up the synth intro of 'New Divide'.
- Joe cut off part of the speech during 'The Radiance' after 'Numb' early.
- During the acoustic guitar intro of 'The Messenger', Chester talked to the crowd about it being the last show of the tour and thanked the fans for coming to the show. He then sang over a minute of 'No Woman, No Cry' by Bob Marley & The Wailers before going into 'The Messenger'.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out', Mike rapped the first verse of 'A Place For My Head' followed by Chester singing the bridge.
- This was Linkin Park's first show in Israel.
Source 0: Audio - SBD (LP LIVE)
Time: 96:28 mins
Format: mp3 / 320 kbit/s
Source 0b: Audio - SBD (Official Release)
Comments: 'Empty Spaces', 'When They Come For Me', and 'Numb' only. Same mix as Source 0a but slight editing done (fade-in, fade-out, etc).