Linkin Park Live - 2010.11.11 London, England
Does It Offend You, Yeah?
|01. Leave Out All The Rest||Acoustic Version Live Debut (Mike and Chester)|
|02. The Messenger||Acoustic Version Live Debut (Brad and Chester)|
|02. From The Inside||Rehearsal|
|03. Papercut||Rehearsal; Partial|
|05. The Catalyst||Rehearsal; Partial|
|01. Fallout||Ext. Synth Intro|
|02. The Catalyst|
|03. What I've Done|
|05. Wretches And Kings||Ext. Speech Scratch Intro|
|06. Lying From You|
|07. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|08. No More Sorrow||Long Intro|
|09. From The Inside||Long Intro|
|10. Jornada Del Muerto|
|11. Waiting For The End|
|12. Wisdom, Justice, And Love|
|14. Numb||Oppenheimer Outro w/ The Catalyst Lyrics|
|15. Leave Out All The Rest|
|16. Shadow Of The Day|
|18. In The End|
|19. Faint||w/ 2 Fans From The LPU On Guitar; Ext. Outro|
|20. Empty Spaces|
|21. When They Come For Me|
|22. New Divide||Synth Intro|
|23. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ A Place For My Head Verse 1 + Bridge; Ext. Outro|
|24. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
- Linkin Park debuted a brand new setlist for this show. This is the first time that the band opened with 'Fallout' and 'The Catalyst'. 'Fallout' featured a new extended intro with synths being played.
- Before 'Papercut', Chester took the time to talk about the 10 year anniversary of the LPU. Mike talked after 'Shadow Of The Day' about all of the different locations that LPU members came from for the LPU Summit.
- Joe extended the scratch of the intro speech on 'Wretches And Kings' into the beginning of the song.
- 'Points Of Authority' and 'Somewhere I Belong' were listed on two early drafts of the setlists (see below), but ended up being replaced by 'No More Sorrow'.
- 'From The Inside' was performed for the first time since 2009.08.22 Pomona. The song was added to the setlist due to Mike reading comments on LPLive about the tour setlist up until this point.
- Two fans who jammed earlier that day at the LPU Summit were brought up on stage to play Mike and Brad's parts on 'Faint' (William Vasiliou w/ Mike's guitar and Aman Matharu w/ Brad's guitar).
- Mike slightly changed up the synth intro of 'New Divide'.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out', Mike rapped the first verse of 'A Place For My Head' followed by Chester singing the bridge.
- 'Leave Out All The Rest' and 'The Messenger' were performed acoustically for the first time.
- The 1st LPU Summit was held before this show. Fans who traveled all over the world to London were treated to an acoustic performance of 'Leave Out All The Rest' and 'The Messenger', as well as a full band rehearsal featuring 'Papercut', 'From The Inside', 'Fallout', and 'The Catalyst'.
Source 0: Audio - SBD (LP LIVE)
Time: 99:22 mins
Format: mp3 / 320 kbit/s
Source 1: Audio - AUD (MD: SP-CMC-8A > SP-SPSB-1 (no roll-off)> Sony MZ-R30)
Transfer: Master MD > Line-In > SoundForge > CD Wave > .FLAC (level 5)> Winamp (Tags)
Location: Block 419
Time: 94:18 mins
Format: FLAC / 280 MB
Source 2: Video - AUD (Unknown)
Time: ? mins