Linkin Park Live - 2010.10.07 Buenos Aires, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires
|01. The Requiem|
|02. The Radiance||w/ Savio Speech|
|03. Wretches And Kings|
|05. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|06. New Divide||Synth Intro|
|07. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|08. Empty Spaces||Live Debut|
|09. When They Come For Me||Live Debut|
|10. No More Sorrow||Long Intro|
|11. Jornada Del Muerto|
|12. Waiting For The End|
|13. Wisdom, Justice, And Love||Live Debut|
|15. Numb||Oppenheimer Outro w/ The Catalyst Lyrics|
|16. Breaking The Habit||Acapella Outro|
|17. Shadow Of The Day|
|19. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge; Ext. Ending|
|20. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|22. The Catalyst|
|23. The Messenger||Ext. Ending; Live Debut|
|24. In The End|
|25. What I've Done|
- This was the debut of the full headlining setlist for the first part of the A Thousand Suns World Tour. After 'The Requiem', the band performed a version of 'The Radiance' that had the Savio speech after it instead of the Oppenheimer speech. The Oppenheimer speech was added to a new outro after 'Numb' that featured Mike singing lyrics from 'The Catalyst' into his vocoder.
- 'Papercut' was performed for the first time since 2008.08.24 Woodlands.
- This was the first time that 'Empty Spaces', 'When They Come For Me', 'Wisdom, Justice, And Love', and 'The Messenger' were performed live.
- This was Linkin Park's first show in Argentina.
- There were very strict sound restrictions in place during the show. After a few songs, fans began chanting loudly for the band to turn the sound up.
Source 0: Audio - SBD (LP LIVE)
Time: 92:01 mins
Format: mp3 / 320 kbit/s
Source 1: Video - AUD (SD: Sony DCR-SX41)
Transfer: MPEG-2 Master Files > TMPGEnc DVD Author > DVD
Time: 93:04 mins
Format: MPEG-2 Raw Files 10 GB / DVD M 7.9 GB
Comments: Left angle from the seats. Uncirculated until July 2011.
Source 2: Video - AUD (HDD SD: JVC Everio GZ-MG330)
Taper: Fabri1791 (Fabricio Laguzzi)
Time: 94:15 mins
Format: DVD M / 2.79 GB
Comments: Right angle from the seats. The taper released a lower quality version from his recording one month after the show. The superior transfer is still uncirculated.
Source 3: Video - AUD (HD: Sony HDR-CX115)
Taper: Christian Marvassio
Time: 95:30 mins
Format: BD M / 11.4 GB
Comments: Another right angle. Probably the best source from this show. Uncirculated.
Source 4: Video - AUD (Unknown Sony)
Taper: Maverick (ShowsArgentina2010)
Time: 95 mins
Format: DVD M / 6.48 GB
Comments: Crowd shot with tripod. Uncirculated until August 2011.
Source 5: Video - AUD (Unknown Sony)
Time: 94 mins
Format: DVD M
Comments: Right angle from the seats. Uncirculated.
Source 6: Video - AUD (Unknown Sony)
Taper: Radio Inabsentia
Time: ? mins
Format: DVD M
Comments: Probably the worst source from this show. Recorded from the crowd, shaky as hell.
Source 7: Video - PROSHOT (LaViola TN)
Time: 28:24 mins
Format: .mpg (576i) / 1.61 GB
Comments: Only 'Papercut', 'Given Up', 'Breaking The Habit', 'Shadow Of The Day', 'Crawling', 'In The End' and 'What I've Done'. Pretty bad broadcast quality, one of the camera angles has a bad aspect ratio. Watermark in the bottom-left corner.