Linkin Park Live - 2010.09.14 New York City, New York
|01. The Requiem||Live Debut|
|02. The Radiance||Live Debut|
|03. New Divide|
|04. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|05. No More Sorrow||Long Intro|
|06. Given Up||Ext. Outro|
|07. Wretches And Kings||Live Debut|
|08. Numb||Keyboard Transition Outro|
|10. Breaking The Habit||Acapella Outro|
|11. Jornada Del Muerto||Live Debut|
|12. Waiting For The End|
|13. In The End|
|14. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge; Ext. Ending|
|15. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|16. Fallout||Live Debut|
|17. The Catalyst|
|18. What I've Done|
- This is the first time that 'New Divide' opened a show and the first time that 'What I've Done' closed a show.
- This was the only time that the studio version of 'The Radiance' was performed. After this show, the Oppenheimer speech was removed from it, leaving just the instrumental, and Joe live scratched the Savio speech from 'Wretches And Kings' after it.
- Right when 'Bleed It Out' started, the crowd started to sing the first verse. Mike pointed the mic at them, let them finish, then he immediately jumped into it. During the bridge, the band turned to Rob to try and get him to do a drum solo. Chester started singing the bridge and Brad even stopped playing for a brief moment to further encourage Rob. Rob ended up not playing the solo and Chester just finished the singalong with the crowd.
- This was the first time that 'The Requiem', 'The Radiance', 'Wretches And Kings', 'Jornada Del Muerto' and 'Fallout' were performed live. 'Wretches And Kings' was listed on the setlist with parentheses around it because the band was unsure, even up to show time, whether they were going to play the song or not, but they decided to play it at the last minute.
- This was the album release show for A Thousand Suns. The only way to get in to the show was to buy tickets that were available to LPU members, those who preordered LPUX, and those who preordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com. The show was sold out.
- There was no opening band or LPU Meet & Greet at this show.
- Linkin Park held a contest where fans could take handheld video cameras around with them the day of the show and film their entire day. Some of this footage is seen on the MySpace videos.
Source 1: Video - PROSHOT (MySpace)
Time: 19:32 mins
Format: mp4 / 190 MB
Comments: Only 'Waiting For The End', 'New Divide', 'Numb' and 'The Catalyst' were released in this order on the MySpace.com video player.