Linkin Park Live - 2009.08.22 Pomona, California
Tool, *, Alice In Chains, Wolfmother, Atreyu, Hollywood Undead, Street Sweeper Social Club
|01. Session||2009 Shortened Version|
|02. Given Up||Ext. Outro|
|03. From The Inside||Ext. Intro|
|04. Somewhere I Belong|
|05. No More Sorrow||Long Intro|
|06. Lying From You|
|07. Points Of Authority||Intro #2 w/ Petrified Verse 2; Outro w/ A Place For My Head Verse 1|
|08. What I've Done||AMBO Intro|
|09. Leave Out All The Rest|
|10. Numb||Keyboard Transition Outro|
|11. Breaking The Habit||2009 Piano Buildup Intro; Acapella Outro|
|12. Shadow Of The Day|
|13. Hands Held High||Verse 1 Acapella|
|14. Crawling||Krwlng Intro w/ Hands Held High Verse 2|
|15. In The End|
|16. Bleed It Out||2009 Drum Solo Intro; Ext. Fast Ending|
|17. Crawl Back In||Dead By Sunrise|
|18. Fire||Dead By Sunrise|
|19. My Suffering||Dead By Sunrise|
|20. New Divide||Synth Intro w/ Keyboard|
|21. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|22. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
- Mike rapped verse two of 'Petrified' over the intro of 'Points Of Authority' and verse one of 'A Place For My Head' over the outro.
- A power outage happened right in the middle of 'Breaking The Habit'. The PA system went dead but LP's gear was still working due to backup batteries. The power came back on later in the song.
- After 'Shadow Of The Day', Mike rapped the first verse of 'Hands Held High' acapella and rapped the second verse over the Reanimated intro to 'Crawling'.
- Someone in the crowd threw something on stage to Mike before 'New Divide' began.
- Linkin Park played as the direct support for Tool.
- Due to the power outage, the DSP for this show was not available for download. It was announced the day of the show that it would be sold at the merch booth (obviously a last minute decision), with the Linkin Park Twitter saying, "DSPs are available at epicenter! Check out the merch booth!" The DSP was removed from the DSP website on October 1, 2009 with the following announcement, "Due to unfortunate technical difficulties, the Pomona, CA August 22, 2009 show will not be available for download. You can use your code to download ANY other show from the tour by clicking on "view set list" for the show of your choice. We DO have exclusive photographs from this show available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive them." The DSP pictures were finally sent out on November 30, 2009 after Adam contacted the download support about them not responding to emails from fans.
- In January 2020 was discovered that the xxPheonixLPLive220xx recording from the webcast is sourced from the xxEm1n3mFANnxx version cutting the scrolling KROQ text, and keeping only the streaming section. This info was corrected on the sources below.
Source 1: Video - PROSHOT (Webcast)
Time: 89 mins
Format: .AVI / 868.2 MB (xxEm1n3mFANnxx on YouTube)
Comments: Webcasted on KROQ.com. Really bad webcast (lots of dropouts throughout the show and the quality was not good). Includes full webcast page (with scrolling KROQ text throughout the show). Suffer from different dropouts, etc.
Source 2: Video - AUD (Unknown MiniDV Camcorder)
Time: 84 mins
Format: DVD M / ? GB
Comments: Full show. A lot of heads in the way in the first 10 minutes, then the taper got a really nice recording. Same taper as KROQ 2011 and Mountain View 2011. Uncirculated until 2012