Linkin Park Live - 2009.07.26
|Previous Show||Back to Year|
|Date:||July 26, 2009||Tour:||International Tour|
|Location:||St. Petersburg, RU||Event/Festival:||Tuborg Greenfest|
|Venue:||Stadion Telebashnya||Show Number:||Show 5 of 17|
Lumen, Funeral For A Friend
|02. Given Up||Ext. Outro|
|03. From The Inside||Ext. Intro|
|04. Somewhere I Belong|
|05. No More Sorrow||Long Intro|
|06. Lying From You|
|07. Points Of Authority||Intro #2 w/ Petrified Verse 2; Outro w/ A Place For My Head Verse 1|
|08. What I've Done||AMBO Intro|
|09. Leave Out All The Rest|
|10. Numb||Keyboard Transition Outro|
|11. Breaking The Habit||2009 Piano Buildup Intro; Acapella Outro|
|12. Shadow Of The Day|
|13. Hands Held High||Verse 1 Acapella|
|14. Crawling||Krwlng Intro w/ Hands Held High Verse 2|
|15. In The End|
|16. Bleed It Out||2009 Drum Solo Intro; Ext. Bridge; Ext. Fast Ending|
|17. New Divide||Synth Intro|
|18. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|19. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
- Mike rapped verse two of 'Petrified' over the intro of 'Points Of Authority' and verse one of 'A Place For My Head' over the outro.
- Mike put a Russian flag on his keyboard before 'What I've Done' that he kept for the rest of the show.
- Before 'Crawling', Mike rapped the first verse of 'Hands Held High' acapella for the first time since the Milton Keynes show in June 2008. At the end of the verse, the 'KRWLNG' intro started and he continued on with verse two of 'Hands Held High', which was over the Reanimated intro for the second time ever. This was the first time that Mike ever did the intro like this.
- The band brought a fan on stage to sing the bridge and ending of 'Bleed It Out' with Chester.
- The venue is not really a stadium, but is a field/green space for Saint Petersburg State Electrotechnical University, which is next door to the venue.
- For years we had a Source 2 listed for this show with specs (MiniDV: Panasonic NV-GS47; shot from VIP area), but in June 2014 this source was confirmed to not have ever existed.
Source 1: Video - AUD (HDD HD: Sony HDR-SR12E (1080i)) (Left Angle #1)
Taper: Pavel S. (Budweiser)
Time: 79 mins
Format: .mts (1080i) / 9.61 GB
Comments: Shot from VIP stands. There are several cuts during the recording. 'Given Up' is cut between the bridge and the outro, 'Points Of Authority' has a cut, and the encore break has a cut.
Source 2: Video - AUD (HDD SD: Sony DCR-SR220E)
Taper: Lily Must
Time: 84:38 mins
Format: .mpg / 5.68 GB
Comments: Shot from fan-zone. Includes video footage of the crowd after the show outside of the stadium. Recording starts at the end of 'Given Up'. Formerly Source 3, renamed to Source 2 in June 2014 (the real Source 2 didn't exist).
Source 3: Video - AUD (Toshiba Camileo P30) (Left Angle #2)
Time: 77:23 mins
Format: .mov (1080p) / 4.41 GB
Comments: Shot from VIP stands. Encore break is cut. Audio is very good, but video is shaky. Formerly Source 4, renamed to Source 3 in June 2014 (the real Source 2 didn't exist).