Linkin Park Live - 2008.07.23 Holmdel, New Jersey
Chris Cornell, The Bravery, ASHES dIVIDE, Street Drum Corps
|01. No More Sorrow||Street Drum Corps Intro: Train/Tailpipe; Long Intro|
|02. Lying From You||2008 Intro|
|03. Somewhere I Belong|
|04. Wake 2.0|
|05. Given Up||Ext. Outro|
|06. Papercut||Long Intro|
|07. Points Of Authority||Intro #1 w/ Petrified Verse 2; Outro w/ There They Go Verse 1|
|08. In Pieces|
|09. Numb||Keyboard Transition Outro|
|10. Pushing Me Away|
|11. Breaking The Habit||Acapella Outro|
|12. Shadow Of The Day|
|13. Crawling||Krwlng Intro w/ Hands Held High Verse 1; w/ Chris Cornell|
|14. Leave Out All The Rest|
|15. In The End|
|16. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|17. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|18. What I've Done|
|19. We Made It||w/ Busta Rhymes, Spliff Star & Adam Monroe|
|20. Bleed It Out||Ext. Bridge & Ending w/ Street Drum Corps|
- Mike rapped verse two of 'Petrified' over the intro of 'Points Of Authority' and verse one of 'There They Go' over the outro.
- Mike rapped the first verse of 'Hands Held High' over the Reanimated intro to 'Crawling'. Chris Cornell then joined the band for the song and sang the entire second verse, the outro, and Aaron's harmonies.
- Street Drum Corps performed on the intro to 'No More Sorrow', and came back out on the bridge of 'Bleed It Out'.
- Busta Rhymes, his backing vocalist Spliff Star, and Adam Monroe from ASHES dIVIDE joined the band for 'We Made It'. This was the last performance of 'We Made It' on the tour. Busta did not play a set earlier in the day, but came out only on this song during the LP set before he disappeared off of the tour.
- On the setlist for this show, the first encore was supposed to be 'Cure For The Itch', 'What I've Done' (AMBO Intro), and 'We Made It' and the second encore was supposed to be 'Bleed It Out'. For whatever reason, 'Cure For The Itch' was not played and instead, there was just one encore of 'What I've Done' (with no intro), 'We Made It', and 'Bleed It Out'. 'Bleed It Out' did not have Rob's drum solo before the song.
- Event staff rushed to lay down sand bags around the stage to protect wiring from flooding due to a freak thunderstorm that started during the show. Those with lawn seating were drenched.
- Chester joined Chris Cornell for 'Hunger Strike'.
- Busta Rhymes did not perform his set earlier that day due to having to leave the tour (his label dropped him), and only came out for 'We Made It'.
Source 0: Audio - SBD (LP LIVE)
Time: 84:51 mins
Format: mp3 / 320 kbit/s