Linkin Park Live - 2008.07.16 Mansfield, Massachusetts
Chris Cornell, The Bravery, Busta Rhymes, ASHES dIVIDE, Street Drum Corps
|01. One Step Closer||Street Drum Corps Intro: 6th Street Bridge; Gunshot Intro #2; Ext. Outro|
|02. Lying From You||2008 Intro|
|03. Somewhere I Belong|
|04. No More Sorrow||Long Intro|
|05. Papercut||Long Intro|
|06. Points Of Authority||Intro #1 w/ Petrified Verse 1; Outro w/ There They Go Verse 1|
|07. Wake 2.0|
|08. Given Up||Ext. Outro|
|09. From The Inside||Ext. Intro|
|10. Leave Out All The Rest|
|11. Numb||Keyboard Transition Outro|
|12. The Little Things Give You Away||Keyboard Intro|
|13. Breaking The Habit||Acapella Outro|
|14. Shadow Of The Day|
|15. Crawling||Krwlng Intro w/ Hands Held High Verse 1; w/ Chris Cornell|
|16. In The End|
|17. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|18. We Made It||Live Debut; Ext. Ending; w/ Busta Rhymes, Spliff Star & Adam Monroe|
|19. Bleed It Out||2008 Drum Solo Intro; Ext. Bridge & Ending w/ Street Drum Corps|
- Mike rapped verse one of 'Petrified' over the intro of 'Points Of Authority' and verse one of 'There They Go' over the outro.
- Mike rapped the first verse of 'Hands Held High' over the Reanimated intro to 'Crawling'. Chris Cornell then joined the band for the song and sang the entire second verse, the outro, and Aaron's harmonies. Chris messed up on his part, skipping the second 'confusing' near the end of the song.
- Street Drum Corps performed on the intro to 'One Step Closer', and came back out on the bridge of 'Bleed It Out'.
- Busta Rhymes, his backing vocalist Spliff Star, and Adam Monroe (keyboardist) from ASHES dIVIDE joined the band for 'We Made It'.
- This was the second time 'We Made It' was performed live - the first time in front of a major audience.
- Rob's drum solo was done before 'Bleed It Out' began, and Street Drum Corps came out in the middle of the song where his drum solo was normally done in the past. He did his solo on a special drumset at the front of the stage.
- 'What I've Done' was dropped from the setlist due time restrictions by the venue. This was the only show of the Minutes To Midnight touring cycle that did not have 'What I've Done'.
- This was a modified version of Setlist X from the European Tour, except with 'We Made It' instead of 'Reading My Eyes'.
- This was the first time that 'We Made It' was performed live.
- Chester joined Chris Cornell for 'Hunger Strike'.
Source 0: Audio - SBD (LP LIVE)
Time: 90:11 mins
Format: mp3 / 320 kbit/s
Comments: The intro to 'One Step Closer' was edited. If you watch YouTube videos of the intro, you will notice that Brad's guitar cuts in late on the intro (it seems to have been muted). This was fixed on the soundboard audio.
Source 1: Video - AUD (MiniDV: Panasonic PV-GS65)
Location: Section 6 (behind soundboard)
Time: 87:36 mins
Format: DVD M / 3.89 GB
Sample: (The Little Things Give You Away - 15 sec) - Download (right click and save)
Comments: "Great show, Best seats in the house, only to be ruined by loud, bouncy morons in front of me" - Taper.