Linkin Park Live - 2007.12.08 Universal City, California
Bad Religion, Avenged Sevenfold, Rise Against, Serj Tankian, Angels & Airwaves, Paramore
|01. No More Sorrow||Long Intro w/ BRUIN Band|
|02. Lying From You|
|03. Somewhere I Belong||Long Intro|
|05. Given Up|
|06. Papercut||Long Intro|
|07. Points Of Authority||Intro #1 w/ Bloc Party|
|08. Leave Out All The Rest|
|09. Shadow Of The Day|
|10. What I've Done||Album Transition Intro|
|11. Numb||Keyboard Transition Outro|
|12. My December||Piano Version #2 Live Debut|
|13. God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen||Keyboard Cover|
|14. Breaking The Habit||Piano Intro|
|16. In The End|
|17. One Step Closer|
|17. Hands Held High||Ext. Intro w/ Child Choir's O Little Town of Bethlehem|
|18. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro Jam; Ext. Bridge w/ Sing-along & Drum Solos (Rob + BRUIN)|
|19. Faint||Ext. Outro|
- Members of the U.C.L.A. "BRUIN" marching band played a brief intro to 'No More Sorrow' before the show, and joined LP onstage later for the drum solo and ending of 'Bleed It Out'.
- Mike rapped his verse from 'Bloc Party' over the intro of 'Points Of Authority'.
- 'My December' was performed for the first time since 2006.06.15 Sendai. The piano piece Mike played in the song was completely different from both the original song and the 2006 piano version.
- Mike briefly played the melody to "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" on piano before 'Breaking The Habit'.
- 'Hands Held High' was played after the encore break for the first time and had an extended organ intro, and a children's choir joined the band to sing the chorus. The children's choir sang part of "O Little Town of Bethlehem" over the intro.
- This was the first time the new piano version of 'My December' was performed live.
Source 1a: Video - PROSHOT (Webcast 600K)
Time: 86 mins
Comments: Widescreen. Bad audio mix.
Source 1b: Audio - SBD (KROQ)
Time: ? mins
Comments: 'What I've Done' and possibly more songs were broadcasted on KROQ the day after the show. Professionally mixed. There are no known recordings.