Linkin Park Live - 2007.11.24 Saitama, Saitama
Dir en Grey, Yellowcard
|01. One Step Closer||Gunshot Intro #1|
|02. Lying From You|
|03. Somewhere I Belong||Long Intro|
|04. No More Sorrow||Short Intro|
|05. Papercut||Long Intro|
|06. Points Of Authority||Intro #1 w/ Petrified Verse 2|
|08. Given Up|
|09. Don't Stay||Foreword Intro|
|10. From The Inside||Ext. Intro|
|11. Leave Out All The Rest|
|12. Numb||Keyboard Transition Outro|
|13. Pushing Me Away||Piano Version|
|14. Breaking The Habit||Piano Intro|
|15. Shadow Of The Day|
|17. In The End|
|18. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Sing-along & Drum Solo; Slow -> Fast Outro|
|19. The Little Things Give You Away||Keyboard Intro w/ Vocals|
|20. What I've Done|
|21. Faint||Ext. Outro|
- Mike rapped verse two of 'Petrified' over the intro of 'Points Of Authority'.
- On 'Given Up' Chester skips his first and second 'Put me out of my misery', then continues on with the bridge, due to a microphone malfunction. He skipped it because he had to go to get a new one.
- Mike paused after 'Breaking The Habit' to have his keyboard swapped out, and then remembered he had a note written for the fans in Japanese which he then read.
- Joe played a lot of gunshot samples before 'Bleed It Out'.
- The opening band, Dir En Grey, was met with heavy booing from Linkin Park fans. Their "In Weal Or Woe" DVD features a documentary about Linkin Park's Japan Tour 2007 on which they talk about the incident.
- Thanks to LinkinParkJapan for the setlist.
Source 0: Audio - SBD (LP LIVE)
Time: 92:04 mins
Format: mp3 / 320 kbit/s
Source 1: Audio - AUD (Unknown)
Taper: Unknown (New Tattoo Records)
Time: 94:57 mins
Format: FLAC / 627 MB
Comments: Bootleg: 'I'll Make You Face This' New Tattoo Records NEW TATTOO-275 - Cover: Front