Linkin Park Live - 2007.08.29 Holmdel, New Jersey
My Chemical Romance, Taking Back Sunday, HIM, Placebo, Julien-K
|01. No More Sorrow||Long Intro|
|02. Lying From You|
|03. Somewhere I Belong||Long Intro|
|05. Given Up|
|06. From The Inside||Ext. Intro|
|07. Don't Stay||Foreword Intro|
|08. Papercut||Long Intro|
|09. Points Of Authority||Intro #1 w/ In Stereo Verse 2|
|10. Shadow Of The Day|
|11. What I've Done||Album Transition Intro|
|12. Numb||Keyboard Transition Outro|
|13. Pushing Me Away||Piano Version|
|14. Hands Held High|
|15. Breaking The Habit||Piano Intro|
|16. In The End|
|18. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Sing-along & Drum Solo|
|19. The Little Things Give You Away||Keyboard Intro|
|20. Cure For The Itch||MTM Tour Version|
|21. One Step Closer|
|22. Faint||Ext. Outro|
- Mike rapped verse two of 'In Stereo' over the intro of 'Points Of Authority'.
- The band changed the setlist up quite a bit at this show - the set started off as "Set B" but had so many changes that LPLive has referred to it as the unofficial "Set D". 'QWERTY' was dropped again, 'Shadow Of The Day' was moved to after 'Points Of Authority', 'What I've Done' was moved to after 'Shadow Of The Day', 'Hands Held High' was moved down between 'Pushing Me Away (Piano Version)' and 'Breaking The Habit', and lastly 'In The End' was moved before 'Crawling'. This results in having 'Bleed It Out' before the encore, with 'The Little Things Give You Away', 'Cure For The Itch', 'One Step Closer' and 'Faint' for the encore.
- A fan from the pit ran on stage during 'Faint' but was tackled by several security guards.
- 'Bleed It Out' from this show was released on the 'Shadow Of The Day' CD single.
- 'Crawling' and 'Faint' from this show were released on the 'LP Underground 7.0' CD.
Source 0: Audio - SBD (LP LIVE)
Time: 93:35 mins
Format: mp3 / 320 kbit/s
Source 0b: Audio - SBD (Official Release)
Format: CD + Digital
Comments: 'Faint', 'Crawling' and 'Bleed It Out' only. Same mix as Source 0a but slight editing done (fade-in, fade-out, etc). 'Faint' and 'Crawling' released on the LP Underground 7.0 CD. 'Bleed It Out' released on the 'Shadow Of The Day' single.