Linkin Park Live - 2007.03.xx North Hollywood, California
|xx. What I've Done|
|xx. No More Sorrow|
|xx. Given Up|
|xx. Breaking The Habit|
|xx. Pushing Me Away||Piano Version|
- The order of the songs in this performance is unknown. It is possible that the band performed more than just these five songs.
- Third Encore in North Hollywood is home to Linkin Park's rehearsal studio. For all of the March 2007 Music Performances, Linkin Park simply converted their stage at their rehearsal studio accordingly and played there.
- The performance was released on May 15, 2007 to coincide with the album release.
- There is a 'Behind the Scenes' video for this performance, which features interview clips with the band, performance clips, and soundcheck clips.
- 'What I've Done' was shown on the Stripped Music site a month beforehand to hype the release.
- The date of this performance is unknown.
Source 0: Video - PROSHOT (Stripped Music)
Time: 17:47 mins
Comments: Performance only. 'What I've Done' released on May 1, 2007. Full set released on May 15, 2007 on strippedmusic.com.