Linkin Park Live - 2004.06.06 Adenau, Rheinland-Pfalz
Die Toten Hosen, *, Avril Lavigne, Dick Brave & The Backbeats, The Rasmus, The Donots, Static-X
|01. Don't Stay||Gacela Intro|
|02. Lying From You|
|03. Papercut||Short Intro|
|04. Points Of Authority||Reanimated Intro|
|05. With You||Short Reanimated Intro; Reanimation-style|
|06. Runaway||Transition Intro|
|07. Step Up/Nobody's Listening/It's Goin' Down||Hip-Hop Medley|
|08. Somewhere I Belong||Short Intro|
|09. From The Inside||Ext. Intro|
|10. Breaking The Habit||Long Piano Intro|
|11. Numb||Guitar Intro|
|13. In The End||Short Ambient Intro; Ext. Bridge|
|14. A Place For My Head||Ext. Intro & Bridge|
|15. Crawling||Long Krwlng Intro|
|16. Wish||Nine Inch Nails cover|
|17. One Step Closer||Reanimated Intro & Bridge|
- Before 'Somewhere I Belong', Chester tried to throw his guitar pick from 'It's Goin' Down' to someone in the crowd but missed, saying "I throw like a fucking girl, I'm sorry man, I'll make it up to you I promise."
- On the intro of 'Faint', Chester yells "pogo pogo pogo pogo!" to the crowd. This is a reference to 'Bounce' by System Of A Down where Serj Tankian yells "pogo pogo pogo pogo pogo pogo!" during the song.
- Even though Mike wanted them to wait for Chester, the crowd sings the bridge to 'In The End' by themselves, and then joins in with Chester once he starts again by himself.
- On the intro to 'A Place For My Head', Brad talks to Mike and wants him to bring someone up from the crowd to speak German. Also, Chester gives a shoutout to a man in a dog suit, who he calls the "Dog Man". A fan called Benjamin was pulled up on stage during the bridge to speak German to the crowd. He spoke broken English first and then German to the crowd to tell them to sing "Go away" with Chester during 'A Place For My Head'. During this, someone threw their gloves on stage, which prompted Chester to say "I found OJ's gloves!". He then went into the crowd to sing the bridge with them.
- Avril Lavigne can be seen on the right hand side of the stage before 'Wish'.
- Linkin Park did not headline. Die Toten Hosen, a German band, played after the band. However, LP was still able to perform a full setlist.
- Due to the band's participation in Download, they were unable to play Rock im Park. 2004 is the only year in which they did not play Rock im Park when they played Rock am Ring. However, they ended up playing the same amount of shows at both festivals, even with them missing Rock im Park in 2004, due to them playing two shows at Rock im Park in 2001, filling in for Slipknot during their late-night show.
- 'Breaking The Habit' from this show was used for the 'LP Underground 4.0' CD and for the 'Projekt Revolution 2004 Sampler'.
Source 0: Audio - SBD (Official Release)
Comments: 'Breaking The Habit' only.
Source 1a: Video - PROSHOT (Webcast)
Time: 81 mins
Comments: Full show. Webcasted live with a delay of about 30 seconds on Rockpalast.de.
Source 1b: Video - PROSHOT (MTV Europe)
Time: 21 mins
Format: DVD M / 1.00 GB
Sample: (Lying From You - 15 sec) - Download (right click and save)
Comments: 6 songs only. Very bad editing by MTV.
Source 1c: Video - PROSHOT (WDR Germany > DVB-S)
Time: 71 mins
Format: DVD M
Comments: Very common DVD. Multiple recordings exist. It's hard to say what's the best of those. It was only broadcasted in full twice. This version differs on the editing and used camera angles from the MTV version. The intro and the outro was shortened and the encore break between 'A Place For My Head' and 'Crawling' was removed. WDR also removed also a (dirty) laugh by Mike on 'In The End'. It was clearly almost completely removed. Listen to that here. The band approved this recording before it was shown (hence the delay in it being shown on TV) and it is rumored that Mike helped mix the audio for it.