Linkin Park Live - 2003.08.11 Los Angeles, California
|03. Don't Stay||Foreword Intro|
|04. Somewhere I Belong|
|05. Lying From You|
|06. Crawling||Short Krwlng Intro|
|07. In The End|
|08. One Step Closer||Reanimated Bridge|
- 'Faint' and 'Numb' were played first and broadcasted on TV. Jimmy Kimmel introduced both songs. After 'Faint', the band took a break for a commercial. After 'Numb', they continued on six more songs.
- Mike went off the front of the stage to the barrier in front of the crowd on 'Lying From You' to let fans sing.
- After 'Lying From You', Mike, Chester and Brad had the fans thank Jimmy, who was sitting on a couch to the side of the stage.
- Chester went into the crowd on 'Crawling'.
- Fans started lining up at 4:00am for the show. So many lined up that hundreds were left outside lining the streets - a first for the show, staff at Jimmy Kimmel said. People were even on top of a building across the street.
- 'Faint' and 'Don't Stay' appear as videos on the 'LP Underground 3.0' CD's Enhanced Content.
Source 0: Video - PROSHOT (Official Release)
Format: CD (Enhanced Content)
Comments: ‘Faint’ & 'Don't Stay' only. Released on the LP Underground 3.0 CD.
Source 1a: Video - PROSHOT (CityTV)
Transfer: TV > Unknown Standalone > DVD
Time: 7:48 mins
Format: DVD M / 273 MB
Sample: (Numb - 15 sec) - Download (right click and save)
Comments: Incomplete. Only 'Faint', 'Numb' and a short interview.
Source 1b: Video - PROSHOT (Internal VHS)
Time: 22:12 mins
Format: DVD M / 1.02 GB
Comments: First six and a half songs only. Missing the second half of 'In The End' and all of 'One Step Closer' for an unknown reason.