Linkin Park Live - 2003.04.09 University Park, Pennsylvania
Mudvayne, Xzibit, Blindside, Guerilla Union All-Stars
|01. Don't Stay||Foreword Intro|
|02. Somewhere I Belong|
|03. Lying From You|
|05. Points Of Authority|
|06. By Myself||2003 Intro|
|08. From The Inside|
|09. Hit The Floor|
|10. With You||Reanimation-style|
|11. P5hng Me A*wy||Live Debut; w/ Christian Lindskog|
|12. Nobody's Listening||Live Debut; Ext. Outro w/ My Name verse; w/ Xzibit|
|14. Crawling||Short Krwlng Intro|
|15. In The End|
|16. Easier To Run|
|17. A Place For My Head||Ext. Intro & Bridge|
|18. One Step Closer||Reanimated Bridge|
- Brad's guitar cut out during the first part of 'With You'.
- After 'By Myself', Mike talked about how the band was letting all military personnel stationed near a venue on the tour come to the show for free due to current situations (the Iraqi war, etc).
- Mike gave a shoutout to Rocky Rock and Supernat, two acts that played earlier that day, after 'Hit The Floor'. He also mentioned all of the other bands on the bill: Blindside, Xzibit and Mudvayne.
- This was the first ever performance of 'P5hng Me A*wy'. Mike introduced it as "something special".
- Christian, the lead singer of Blindside, sang the ending of the song and came out again on 'One Step Closer'.
- 'Nobody's Listening' was extended and Xzibit rapped a verse from 'My Name' over it.
- This is the only known show of the tour with this setlist. It is assumed (but not known for sure) that the band changed it right after this show.
- This was the first performance of 'P5hng Me A*wy' and 'Nobody's Listening'.
- A group named Guerilla Union All-Stars treated the audience to different performances on breaks between the sets. They consisted of freestyle emcee Supernatural, DJ Rocky Rock and breakdancer Ivan The Urban Action Figure.
Source 1: Video - AUD (Unknown)
Time: 67 mins
Comments: Cut between 'Easier To Run' and 'A Place For My Head'.