I am looking for some stuff.. any seller?

Hi guys, I am actually looking for some LP cds and demos, maybe someone have any of them to sell...

Want List:

Singles (all in slim jewel case)

One Step Closer (Rock Mix)

PTS.OF.ATHRTY

FRGT/10 (cardsleeve promo)

Faint (Brown Cover)

Numb/Encore (White Cover)

It´s Goin´ Down

Waiting For The End

LPU

Pre LP

Hybrid Theory 2 track cassette

Hybrid Theory 2 track demo

The Snax (self titled)

Grey Daze - Wake Me

Grey Daze - No Sun Today

I hope I can buy some of them!

Bye!

Hey,

I may have some stuff you are looking for like:

PTS.OF.ATHRTY (Are you looking for the Cardsleeve Single? This one is very rare)

LPU 2.0

LPU 9.0

Frgt/10 Mexican promo is extremely hard 2 find, last one I seen has gone for nearly 70 USD and this was 2 years ago.

The rest of the stuff, especially Pre-LP you have to be careful as they are popular counterfeits, other than that let me know if you want the 3 I mentioned above, i have them..

Hey,

I may have some stuff you are looking for like:

PTS.OF.ATHRTY (Are you looking for the Cardsleeve Single? This one is very rare)

LPU 2.0

LPU 9.0

Frgt/10 Mexican promo is extremely hard 2 find, last one I seen has gone for nearly 70 USD and this was 2 years ago.

The rest of the stuff, especially Pre-LP you have to be careful as they are popular counterfeits, other than that let me know if you want the 3 I mentioned above, i have them..

I need the PTS.OF.ATHRTY in slim jewell case, and forgt/10 in cardsleeve ( I don´t really know if there is another version available)

send me a pm with the prices of the lpus and the P.O.A please :D

and Ginger: When the cds arrives please let me know if you want to sell them, they are a lot of GD fakes :S

Edited by FerSynesthesia

Yeah, the PTS your looking for is fairly common, also as stated FRGT/10 is NOT a Officially released Single, the one you are looking for is a Mexican Promo CD. I'll get back to you on the prices on that as I am nowhere near my personal computer at the moment lol.