Linkin Park Live - 2008.06.29
June 29, 2008
Milton Keynes, England
Projekt Revolution Tour: Europe
18 of 18
Jay-Z, Pendulum, N*E*R*D, Enter Shikari, The Bravery, InnerPartySystem
|01. One Step Closer||Gunshot Intro #2; Ext. Outro|
|02. From The Inside||Ext. Intro|
|03. Somewhere I Belong|
|04. No More Sorrow||Long Intro|
|05. Papercut||Long Intro|
|06. Points Of Authority||Intro #1 w/ Petrified Verse 1; Outro w/ There They Go Verse 1|
|07. Wake 2.0|
|08. Given Up||Ext. Outro|
|09. Lying From You||2008 Intro|
|10. Hands Held High||Verse 1 Acapella|
|11. Leave Out All The Rest|
|12. Numb||Keyboard Transition Outro|
|13. The Little Things Give You Away||Keyboard Intro|
|14. Breaking The Habit||Acapella Outro w/ Strings|
|15. Shadow Of The Day|
|16. Crawling||Krwlng Intro w/ Keyboard|
|17. In The End|
|18. Pushing Me Away||Piano Version|
|19. What I've Done||Album Transition Intro|
|20. Numb/Encore||Half; w/ Jay-Z|
|21. Jigga What/Faint||Ext. Outro; w/ Jay-Z|
|22. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Sing-along & Drum Solo; Ext. Ending|
|- Mike rapped verse one of 'Petrified' over the intro of 'Points Of Authority' and verse one of 'There They Go' over the outro.
- Jay-Z joined the band for 'Numb/Encore' and 'Jigga What/Faint'. Both versions were the same as the Madison Square Garden show in New York City earlier in the year.
- Mike rapped the first verse of 'Hands Held High' acapella after 'Lying From You'.
- The band switched things up a bit for this show, moving 'From The Inside' up after 'One Step Closer', and moving 'Lying From You' down after 'Given Up'. 'Reading My Eyes' was also dropped.
- Chester mentioned that this was the biggest Projekt Revolution show to date.
|- There were a number of problems with the the video screen behind the band. The problems persisted with the video during 'What I've Done' messing up, as well as an orange Linkin Park logo appearing out of place during the following song. The screen incorrectly displayed the backdrop for 'Faint' on 'Numb/Encore'.
- A few fans in the front started cheering for the band to play 'No Roads Left', which prompted Mike to shake his head.
- Consistent with the past, there was quite a lot of confusion surrounding the details for the LPU Meet and Greet, which of course resulted in some fans missing it.
- Rob had problems with his ride cymbal after 'Given Up'.
- The show was supposed to be broadcasted live on various MTV channels in Europe. It was dropped off the schedule at the last minute most likely due to the release of the live CD/DVD from this show 'Road To Revolution'.
- HIM was originally on the lineup but later dropped out.
- On October 6, 2008, the band's official website held a contest for anyone 18 years of age or older to submit a name for the CD/DVD. On October 8, five final choices were made into a poll allowing fans to vote for their favorite. The final choices were: "Linkin Park: Midnight In Milton Keynes", "Sunset Revolution: Linkin Park Live In The UK", "Road To Revolution: Linkin Park Live", "Revolution In The Iron City: Linkin Park Live", "Revolution in the UK: Linkin Park Live". On October 13, the website was modified to fit the winning title which was announced as "Road to Revolution", along with the tracklisting.
- 'What I've Done' from the CD/DVD was nominated for a Grammy for "Best Hard Rock Performance" at the 52nd annual Grammy Awards.
- 'Somewhere I Belong' and 'Papercut' were released in 2013 as bonus tracks for the new Meteora deluxe edition on iTunes.
Source 0a: Video - PROSHOT (Official Release)
Time: 85:10 mins without the 3 bonus songs, 97:45 mins with the 3 bonus songs
Format: DVD + Blu-ray
Comments: Released as the 'Road To Revolution' CD/DVD. Original running order is missing 'Somewhere I Belong', 'Papercut' and 'Points Of Authority', which are included as bonuses. 'Leave Out All The Rest' released on the Twilight DVD (same mix).
Source 0b: Audio - SBD (Official Release)
Time: 77:28 mins
Comments: Released as the 'Road To Revolution' CD/DVD. Missing 'Somewhere I Belong', 'Wake 2.0', 'Papercut', and 'Points Of Authority'. Encore break is shortened and the second half of 'Bleed It Out' is shortened.
Source 0c: Video - PROSHOT (Workprint)
Time: 97:21 mins
Format: DVD M / 3.31 GB
Comments: Leaked "Work In Progress" version #1. Full show. Widescreen with hardcoded timecode, slightly blurry overall quality.
Source 0d: Video - PROSHOT (Workprint)
Time: 90:42 mins
Format: DVD M / 3.05 GB
Comments: Leaked "Work In Progress" version #2. Missing the two LP/JZ songs - 'Numb/Encore' and 'Jigga What/Faint'. Widescreen with hardcoded time code, slightly blurry overall quality.
Source 0e: Audio - SBD (Official Release)
Comments: 'Somewhere I Belong' and 'Papercut' only. Same mix as Source 0d but slight editing done (fade-in, fade-out, etc).
Source 0f: Audio - SBD (LP LIVE)
Time: 97:46 mins
Format: mp3 / 320 kbit/s
Source 0g: Audio - SBD (Record Store Day 2016 Vinyl)
Time: ? mins
Comments: Released for RSD 2016. Mistakenly released as censored. Possible remaster? More information coming soon.
Source 1: Audio - AUD (MD: EZ-10 Gaura Mics > Preamp > Sony MZ-NHF800)
Time: 97:38 mins
Format: FLAC / 697 MB
Sample: (One Step Closer - 30 sec) - Download (right click and save)
Comments: Same taper as Download 2007 and Nottingham 2008.
Source 2: Video - AUD (MiniDV: Canon MD101) (Left Angle)
Time: 94:56 mins
Format: DVD M / 3.55 GB + 2.18 GB
Comments: Widescreen. 'Crawling' intro is cut (tape change).
Source 3: Audio - AUD (Unknown)
Time: ? mins
Comments: Recorded from the right hand side golden circle.
Source 4a: Video - PROSHOT (WOWOW)
Time: 57 mins
Comments: Incomplete. Only 'One Step Closer', 'From The Inside', 'No More Sorrow', 'Wake 2.0', 'Given Up', 'Hands Held High', 'Leave Out All The Rest', 'Breaking The Habit', 'Crawling', 'In The End', 'What I've Done' and 'Bleed It Out'.
Source 4b: Video - PROSHOT (MTV Austria > DVB-S)
Time: 45 mins
Comments: Incomplete. Censored. Only 'One Step Closer', 'From The Inside', 'Wake 2.0', 'Given Up', 'Hands Held High', 'Leave Out All The Rest', 'Shadow Of The Day', 'Crawling', 'In The End', 'What I've Done', 'Numb/Encore' and 'Jigga What/Faint'.
|Views: 4993 - Last updated Apr 28 2016 12:47 PM|