Mike Shinoda Live - 2019.09.06 Manila, National Capital Region
|01. Welcome||Ext. Intro|
|02. I.O.U.||Tour Debut|
|03. When They Come For Me|
|04. Make It Up As I Go|
|05. Sorry For Now||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo, 'Second To None' Verse 1, 'Keys To The Kingdom' Verse 2|
|06. Crossing A Line|
|07. Castle Of Glass||Piano Style|
|08. Hold It Together||Ext Intro; Ext. Outro|
|09. Invisible||Tour Debut; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo|
|10. Roads Untraveled|
|11. Lift Off||Live Version; w/ 'High Voltage' Verse 1 + Chorus, 'Skin To Bone' Remix|
|12. Waiting For The End/Where'd You Go||Mashup; 'Waiting For The End' Singalong + Short Piano Outro|
|13. Numb||Piano Version; Ext. Intro w/ 'Numb/Encore'|
|14. In The End||Piano Version; w/ 'Enth E Nd' Verse|
|15. About You||Shortened (No Bridge/Ending); Vocoder Intro; Transition Ending|
|16. Over Again||Shortened (No 1st Verse or 2nd Chorus); Transition Ending|
|17. Papercut||Shortened (No 1st Chorus or 2nd Verse); 'Over Again' Ending|
|18. A Place For My Head||w/ Don Broco|
|19. Wisdom, Justice, And Love|
|21. World's On Fire||Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + 'Robot Boy' Synth Solo|
|22. It's Goin' Down/Step Up||Live Debut; Mashup|
|23. Remember The Name||Shortened (Intro/Chorus/Mike Verse 1/Chorus/Mike Verse 2/Chorus/Chorus)|
|24. Good Goodbye/Bleed It Out||Mashup|
|25. Running From My Shadow||Ext. Outro|
- Before the show, Mike posted on his Instagram story that he planned on playing at least one song in some form from every Linkin Park, Fort Minor, and Mike Shinoda album.
- Mike rapped his verse from 'Second To None' and the second verse of 'Keys To The Kingdom' over the bridge of 'Sorry For Now'. This is the first time the 'Keys To The Kingdom' verse has ever been played and the first time since 2007.08.13 Raleigh, North Carolina the 'Second To None' verse was played, where he rapped it over the intro to 'Points Of Authority'.
- Dan performed a drum solo during the bridge of 'Invisible.
- During the live version of 'Lift Off', Mike rapped the first verse and chorus of 'High Voltage' for the first time since 2019.03.26 Tel Aviv, Israel and his verse from the Nick Catchdubs remix of 'Skin To Bone' for the first time ever over 'Lift Off'. The verse was last performed during Mike's Solo Medley in 2015.01.15 Orlando, Florida. During the 'High Voltage' part of the jam, Mike's loop function stopped working, so he had to make a new loop on the fly.
- Mike rapped part of 'Numb/Encore' over the intro of the piano version of 'Numb'. This is the first time 'Numb/Encore' has been played since 2017.07.06 Birmingham, London.
- Mike rapped the first verse from 'Enth E Nd' during the piano version of 'In The End' in place of the second verse, which is the first time 'Enth E Nd' has been played in any form since 2006.08.13 Chiba, Japan when Mike was touring with Fort Minor.
- Matt and Dan left the stage before 'Numb' and returned before 'About You'.
- 'About You' transitioned into 'Over Again' after the second chorus.
- After the second chorus of 'Over Again,' Mike transitioned into a shortened version of 'Papercut,' where he rapped the first verse, chorus, bridge, and ending before going back into the end of 'Over Again'.
- Don Broco joined Mike on stage for 'A Place For My Head'.
- After being performed as a brief instrumental the previous show, the studio version of 'Wisdom, Justice, And Love' was played at this show for the first time since 2019.03.25 Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Mike performed a mashup of 'It's Goin' Down' and 'Step Up' during the encore.
- This is the first time 'I.O.U.' and 'Invisible' were played on this leg of the Post Traumatic Tour.
- This is the first time 'Keys To The Kingdom' has been played live in any form as well as the first time a song from The Hunting Party was played during Mike's solo tour.
- The mashup of 'It's Goin' Down' and 'Step Up' was played for the first time.