Mike Shinoda Live - 2018.09.07 Wien, Wien
|01. Welcome||Ext. Intro|
|02. When They Come For Me|
|03. Hold It Together||Sample Outro|
|04. Roads Untraveled|
|05. In Stereo||Tour Debut; Remix Ending|
|07. Sorry For Now||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Demo Verse|
|08. Crossing A Line|
|09. Castle Of Glass||Piano Style|
|10. Waiting For The End/Where'd You Go||Mashup; 'Waiting For The End' Singalong Outro|
|11. Numb||Piano Version; Shortened (1st Verse + Chorus Only)|
|12. Heavy||Piano Version; Shortened (1st Verse + Chorus Only)|
|13. Burn It Down||Piano Version; Shortened (1st Verse + Chorus Only)|
|14. In The End||Piano Version; Piano Intro|
|15. About You||Shortened (No Bridge/Ending); Vocoder Intro; Transition Ending|
|16. Over Again||Shortened (No 1st Verse or 2nd Chorus); Transition Ending|
|17. Papercut||Shortened (No 1st Chorus or 2nd Verse); 'Over Again' Ending|
|18. Make It Up As I Go|
|19. Good Goodbye/Bleed It Out||Mashup; w/ 'Good Goodbye' Chorus|
|20. Cigarettes||Full Song Tour Debut; 2015 Remix Version|
|21. Until It Breaks||Shortened (Mike's Verses/Chester Verse Only)|
|22. It's Goin' Down||Tour Debut|
|23. Remember The Name||Shortened (Intro/Chorus/Mike Verse 1/Chorus/Mike Verse 2/Chorus/Chorus)|
|24. Running From My Shadow|
- Dan was not present at the show. He flew to Israel to perform at the Meteor Festival with his band Tatran that day. This was the second time Dan had left mid-tour to perform (flying to Israel and back between Leeds and Köln earlier in the tour) and the first time he's missed a show since joining the crew. Matt's setup was on the right side of the stage where Dan's drumkit would typically be set up.
- Mike reordered the setlist again, moving 'Castle Of Glass' down while moving 'Hold It Together' up.
- 'Welcome' opened the show again for the first time since 2018.08.18 Osaka.
- Mike played with the samples at the end of 'Hold It Together.'
- Mike performed 'In Stereo' for the first time since 2015.09.08 London, England during his Fort Minor set almost exactly three years prior. It was performed with a remixed ending for the first time.
- Mike dedicated 'Ghosts' to two young fans named Hope and Freddy.
- Mike rapped the demo verse of 'Sorry For Now' over the extended bridge for the first time since 2018.08.07 Kowloon City, Hong Kong, as Dan wasn't present to perform the drum solo.
- Mike spoke about how he and Chester wrote 'Waiting For The End' before the mashup with 'Where'd You Go.' He led the crowd in a piano and acapella singalong of 'Waiting For The End' at the end.
- Matt left the stage before 'Numb' and returned halfway through 'Over Again.'
- Mike asked what fans wanted to hear, and as fans wanted to hear all the deep-cuts, he stated they would get to that point of the show later.
- Unlike recent shows, Mike played shortened versions of the piano medley songs like he did originally when he first started playing them. He ran through the first verses and chourses of 'Numb,' 'Heavy,' and 'Burn It Down.'
- 'About You' transitioned into 'Over Again' after the second chorus.
- After the second chorus of 'Over Again,' Mike transitioned into a shortened version of 'Papercut,' where he rapped the first verse, chorus, bridge, and ending before going back into the end of 'Over Again.'
- 'Introduction,' 'Petrified,' and 'I.O.U.' were all on the setlist to start the encore but were dropped so Mike could take several requests.
- Despite it being last in the poll he posted on Twitter (see Other Notes), Mike still performed the live version of 'Cigarettes.' This is the first time he played the song at a show since 2015.09.08 London, England. He soundchecked the song at 2018.09.03 Stockholm, Sweden.
- 'Until It Breaks' won the poll and was performed after 'Cigarettes,' the second time the song has been performed on the tour (the first being at 2018.08.29 Köln, Germany).
- After remarking "I'll be honest, I never do this many requests," he performed 'It's Goin' Down' for the first time on the tour and for the first time since 2015.09.08 London, England. Mike soundcheck the song in 2018.09.03 Stockholm, Sweden and rapped verse 1 and part of verse 2 over the extended intro of 'Kenji' in 2018.08.13 Beijing, China.
- After 'It's Goin' Down,' Mike whined, "Why did I ever write a song with so many words?" He then said "This song is about math" before going into 'Remember The Name.'
- Mike went into the crowd during 'Running From My Shadow.' The song was performed without its normal extended outro due to Dan not being at the show.
- This was the first time 'In Stereo,' 'Cigarettes,' and 'It's Goin' Down' were performed on the Post Traumatic Tour. The latter two were soundchecked earlier on the tour.
- Before the show, Mike posted a setlist poll on Twitter, asking fans to vote for a song to be added to the set: "I cant decide which of the following songs to put in the set tonight in Vienna. Which should it be?" The choices were 'Until It Breaks,' 'Cigarettes' (Live Remix), 'Kenji,' and 'It's Goin' Down.' 'Until It Breaks' ultimately won.
- 'In Stereo' was part of a setlist poll Mike held back in May, which also included 'Sorry For Now,' 'Roads Untraveled,' and 'Petrified.' With 'In Stereo' being performed, all four of the songs from the original setlist poll were performed on the tour.
Source 1: Video - AUD (???)
Comments: Full show uploaded as separate videos to
Source 2: Audio - AUD (Zoom H2 > WAV (44.1 kHz, 16bit))
Location: A couple meters in front of sound board, centered
Transfer: WAV > Audacity (EQ, normalization, split into songs) > FLAC
Time: 91:36 mins
Format: FLAC / 437 MB
Comments: Full show released by the taper on LPLive on September 14, 2018.
Source 3: Audio - AUD (Zoom H2 (internal rear 120°mics, 24bit/48kHz))
Location: left side, about 10th row
Transfer: Zoom H2 > USB > WAV > Reaper 5.91 + iZotope ozone 8 (fades, mix, EQ, exciter, maximizing) > CDWave (split into tracks) > Trader's Little Helper > mp3tag > FLAC (24/48)
Time: 96:08 mins
Format: FLAC / 1 GB
Comments: "turned out a quite good quality recording, but sometimes I sung along so loud, so there are couple songs in the last third of the show that I patched from my camera's audio (AC3 38kbps from Panasonic HC-V770), mixing with the H2 recording." - Taper. Full show released by the taper on LPLive on September 16, 2018.
Source 4: Video - AUD (Panasonic HC-V770)
Location: left side, about 10th row
Transfer: Panasonic HC-V770 > .mts > TSSplitter (join files) > mkvtoolnix (muxing with additional audio sources, chaptering) > mkv
Time: 97 mins
Format: mkv (1080i) / 14,2 GB
Comments: Full show. Includes source 2 and 3 audios too.