Mike Shinoda Live - 2018.08.29 Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen
|01. Introduction||2015 Remix Version|
|02. Petrified||PT Tour Live Version|
|03. When They Come For Me|
|04. Roads Untraveled|
|05. Hold It Together|
|06. Castle Of Glass||Piano Style|
|07. Waiting For The End/Where'd You Go||Mashup; 'Waiting For The End' Singalong Outro|
|08. Sorry For Now||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo|
|09. Crossing A Line|
|10. In The End||Piano Version; Shortened (No Bridge or Final Chorus); Piano Intro; Hard Ending|
|11. Heavy||Tour Debut; Piano Version; Shortened (1st Verse + Chorus Only)|
|12. Burn It Down||Tour Debut; Piano Version; Shortened (1st Verse + Chorus Only)|
|13. Numb||Piano Version Live Debut; Shortened (1st Verse + Chorus Only)|
|14. About You||Shortened (No Bridge/Ending); Vocoder Intro; Transition Ending|
|15. Over Again||Shortened (No 1st Verse or 2nd Chorus); Transition Ending|
|16. Papercut||Shortened (No 1st Chorus or 2nd Verse); 'Over Again' Ending|
|17. High Road||Ext. Intro|
|18. Make It Up As I Go|
|19. Good Goodbye/Bleed It Out||Mashup; w/ 'Good Goodbye' Chorus|
|21. Welcome||Ext. Intro|
|22. Until It Breaks||Tour Debut; Shortened (Mike's Verses/Chester Verse Only)|
|24. Remember The Name||Shortened (Intro/Chorus/Mike Verse 1/Chorus/Mike Verse 2/Chorus/Chorus)|
|25. Running From My Shadow||Ext. Outro|
- Mike changed up the setlist for the show, moving 'When They Come For Me,' 'Roads Untraveled,' and 'Hold It Together' up in the set and adding 'Ghosts,' which had been absent from recent shows, to close the main set.
- Mike messed up the samples during the bridge of 'Hold It Together.'
- Mike led the crowd in a piano and acapella singalong of 'Waiting For The End' after the 'Waiting For The End' and 'Where'd You Go' mashup.
- Dan performed a drum solo during the extended bridge of 'Sorry For Now.'
- Matt and Dan left the stage before 'In The End' and returned halfway through 'Over Again.'
- A shortened version of 'In The End' was performed. This is the same way the song was performed at the 2012.09.22 iHeartRadio Music Festival.
- During the intro of 'In The End,' Mike talked about something Jim Digby said to him earlier: "He has these moments of clarity, and he said to me: 'You realize that what you're doing with this show is like making grief fun?' That's a fucking weird thing to say, man! But it's totally true in a way, because what I know about you guys and what I know about me, is that since the very beginning, we've put our hearts on our sleeves. We've sung songs about things that are difficult. And I always thought of those as calling cards, like a card you'd give to someone and say this is where I'm at, this is what I'm about, and if you're interested, you can show up too. And when people showed up, that's when it was different."
- After that, fans held up signs that said "YOU #MakeChesterProud." Mike continued: "Those are making me feel like I'm onstage rockstar style, and I don't want to feel that way. That's a thing about me that you should know. I have had to work really hard to get up onstage and be super comfortable. When we started the band, my friend Mark joked that I looked like the guy in your math class... For me, it's never been about 'yeah, look at me, I'm a big rock star.' It's always been more about... we have a special opportunity right now to make memories and to have something you'll never forget, and if I can do that at all, then I've succeeded."
- Mike began performing short piano versions of Linkin Park singles 'Heavy,' 'Burn It Down, and 'Numb' after the second chorus of 'In The End.'
- 'About You' transitioned into 'Over Again' after the second chorus.
- After the second chorus of 'Over Again,' Mike transitioned into a shortened version of 'Papercut,' where he rapped the first verse, chorus, bridge, and ending before going back into the end of 'Over Again.'
- Fans did a Boris flashmob during 'Ghosts.'
- Mike performed 'Until It Breaks' for the first time on the tour, performing the same version that he did in 2015 during his Fort Minor sets. It's the first time since 2015.09.08 London that the song was performed in this form, and the first time since 2018.08.14 Shanghai that the song has been in a set (Mike rapped verse 3 of the track over the extended intro of 'Kenji').
- Mike went into the crowd during 'Running From My Shadow.'
- This was the first time Mike played 'Heavy,' 'Burn It Down,' and 'Numb' during this tour.
- This was the first time these shortened versions of 'Heavy,' 'Burn It Down,' and 'Numb' were played. 'Numb' has previously been shortened (at the 2012.06.23 MTV Video Music Awards Japan) without the second verse and chorus, while 'Burn It Down' was shortened on The Hunting Party Tour, being performed without the second verse and chorus as well.
- This was the first time a piano version of 'Numb' has ever been performed.
- This was the first time on the Post Traumatic Tour that the full version of 'Until It Breaks' was performed.
- This was the first headlining show to feature an opening act (Don Broco from England). Don Broco also opened Mike's show in Offenbach.
- Dan arrived in Köln a few hours before soundcheck. He performed a solo set at the Red Sea Jazz Festival in Eilat, Israel the day before.
Source 1: Video - AUD (???)
Comments: Uploaded to