Mike Shinoda Live - 2018.08.19 Chiba, Chiba
Beck, Chance The Rapper, *, My First Story, Ramz, The Oral Cigarettes
|01. Introduction||2015 Remix Version|
|02. Petrified||PT Tour Live Version|
|03. When They Come For Me|
|04. Castle Of Glass||Piano Style|
|05. Kenji||Ext. Intro w/ 'Hands Held High' Verse 1|
|06. Roads Untraveled|
|07. Waiting For The End/Where'd You Go||Mashup; 'Waiting For The End' Singalong Outro|
|08. Crossing A Line|
|09. In The End||Piano Version; Piano Intro|
|10. About You||Shortened (No Bridge/Ending); Vocoder Intro; Transition Ending|
|11. Over Again||Shortened (No 1st Verse or 2nd Chorus); Transition Ending|
|12. Papercut||Shortened (No 1st Chorus or 2nd Verse); 'Over Again' Ending|
|13. Make It Up As I Go|
|14. Good Goodbye/Bleed It Out||Mashup|
|15. Remember The Name||Shortened (Intro/Chorus/Mike Verse 1/Chorus/Mike Verse 2/Chorus/Chorus)|
|16. Running From My Shadow||Ext. Outro|
- Because ONE OK ROCK didn't perform at the Tokyo show, Mike had more time to perform than he did at the previous show in 2018.08.18 Osaka, so the set was extended.
- Instead of performing with a traditional stage setup, Mike performed in front of a giant tarp that had the cover of Post Traumatic on it.
- Mike completely changed around the setlist for this show, opening with 'Introduction' and 'Petrified' for the first time on the tour and for the first time since 2015.09.08 London, England (when he performed a solo Fort Minor show there). Dan came onstage at the end of the song, being the first time he's performed on the track.
- After being absent from previous non-headlining festival sets, 'When They Come For Me' was performed.
- Mike rapped verse one of 'Hands Held High' over the extended intro of 'Kenji'
- Mike led the crowd in a piano and acapella singalong of 'Waiting For The End' after the 'Waiting For The End' and 'Where'd You Go' mashup. This version is similar to the intro he did for the song at the 2017.10.27 Hollywood Bowl tribute show, and is an extension of the acapella version he had played at the show in 2018.08.16 Chengdu, China.
- Matt and Dan left the stage before 'In The End' and returned halfway through 'Over Again.'
- During the piano intro of 'In The End,' Mike talked about when he first met Chester when he auditioned for Linkin Park.
- 'About You' transitioned into 'Over Again' after the second chorus.
- After the second chorus of 'Over Again,' Mike transitioned into a shortened version of 'Papercut,' where he rapped the first verse, chorus, bridge, and ending before going back into the end of 'Over Again.
- Mike spoke in Japanese before 'Make It Up As I Go.'
- Mike wore a Pikachu hat he got from the crowd during the 'Good Goodbye' and 'Bleed It Out' mashup.
- Mike went into the crowd during 'Running From My Shadow.'
- Mike's performances at the Summer Sonic festival in Osaka and Tokyo were the very first shows he announced he would be performing on the Post Traumatic Tour.
Source 1: Video - AUD (?)
Location: Upper level seating, left of center
Time: 39:25 mins
Format: ? / ? GB
Comments: Uploaded to
Source 2: Video - PROSHOT (WOWOW Prime)
Time: 25:08 mins
Format: .ts / 3.43 GB
Comments: Aired on October 8th. 'Crossing A Line', 'In The End', 'Make It Up As I Go', 'Remember The Name', 'Running From My Shadow' and interview. Posted on Sharemania.us.