Mike Shinoda Live - 2018.06.14 Hollywood, California
|01. Welcome||Hard Start|
|02. Place To Start|
|03. Watching As I Fall|
|04. Castle Of Glass||Piano Style Live Debut|
|05. Ghosts||Live Debut|
|06. Waiting For The End/Where'd You Go||Mashup|
|07. Crossing A Line|
|08. In The End||Piano Version|
|09. About You||Shortened (No Bridge/Ending); Vocoder Intro; Transition Ending|
|10. Over Again||Shortened (No 1st Verse or 2nd Chorus); Transition Ending|
|11. Papercut||Shortened (No 1st Chorus or 2nd Verse); 'Over Again' Ending|
|12. Make It Up As I Go||Live Debut; w/ K.Flay|
|13. Good Goodbye/Bleed It Out||Mashup|
|14. Remember The Name||Shortened (Intro/Chorus/Mike Verse1/Chorus/Mike Verse 2/Chorus/Chorus)|
|15. Running From My Shadow||Live Debut|
- After 'Watching As I Fall', Mike talked about the fan in the front row who won a Golden Ticket, who also had a birthday that day. He said he would draw all over the guitar after the show for the person.
- 'Castle Of Glass' was performed in a new style with piano. Mike said he was playing with the song leading up to the show.
- Introducing 'Ghosts', Mike said that the song was not about Chester specifically or actual ghosts. He said if fans wanted to shoot videos with sock puppets to the music, to tag him on Twitter.
- 'About You' transitioned into 'Over Again' after the second chorus. Mike went straight into the second verse this time, shortening the mashup by dropping the first verse and second chorus. In an interview later on, Mike explained that he did this because he noticed the energy became sadness during that part of the show and he wanted to make sure it kept flowing.
- After the second chorus of 'Over Again,' Mike transitioned into a shortened version of 'Papercut,' where he rapped the first verse, chorus, bridge, and ending before going back into the end of 'Over Again.'
- K.Flay joined Mike to perform 'Make It Up As I Go.'
- Mike sang the first verse of 'Good Goodbye' before performing the chorus and second verse of 'Bleed It Out' over the instrumental.
- This was the first time that 'Ghosts,' 'Make It Up As I Go,' and 'Running From My Shadow' were performed.
- This was the first time 'Castle Of Glass' was played piano style.
- This was the first time a shortened version of 'Over Again' has been performed.
- "Mike Shinoda celebrates the release of his new album, Post Traumatic (out 6/15 on Warner Bros. Records) with a live performance at Amoeba Hollywood! Pre-purchase Post Traumatic CD in-store at Amoeba Hollywood on THURSDAY JUNE 14th to receive GUARANTEED ADMISSION to this special in-store performance AND a limited-edition "Mike Shinoda - Live at Amoeba" poster made for this event."
- "First 100 purchasers will get to meet Mike Shinoda + take a photo after the performance + a pre-signed poster (limit of 1 CD purchase/meet + photo ticket + pre-signed poster per person for this limited option). Can buy 2nd CD/ticket/poster but will not include meeting Mike Shinoda and signed poster."
- The LP Underground did a contest for a Meet & Greet with Mike and entry to the show for 50 fans.
- Fans lined up starting the evening before the show to be one of the first one hundred in line. The 100th person received their wristband around 2:45am.
- To celebrate the event, Mike set up a merch vending machine outside of Amoeba Records with exclusive event merch including a shirt, a hat, and a sticker pack. Included were several "Golden Tickets" for fans to obtain, which were redeemed by emailing "email@example.com" to receive a signed Post Traumatic album from him. One fan won a signed guitar that Mike drew all over at the Meet & Greet after the show.
Source 1: Video - AUD (?)
Location: Right side of stage, a few rows back
Time: 53:30 mins
Format: ? / ? GB
Comments: Cut between each song. Missing some footage but includes most of show. Uploaded to YouTube.