Grey Daze Live - 1995.02.11 Tempe, Arizona
- Grey Daze performed from 1:00 to 4:00 AM every Friday and Saturday of February, 1995 during Electric Ballroom's "After Hours" nights. The band performed sets entirely consisted of songs by Pearl Jam, Stone Temple Pilots, Candlebox, The Cult and others. The price of admission was only 2$.
- According to the article titled "Tempe council approves nightclub's after-hours bid" from the January 18th, 1995 issue of Arizona Republic, the Electric Ballroom's owner Jim Torgeson had trouble obtaining a legal permit for the club to remain open after 01:00 AM, but eventually gained it after the meeting with Tempe's City Council members that also included his business partners and Grey Daze's manager Kerry Rose, who most likely had to participate to defend interests of Grey Daze that started playing the Ballroom's "After Hours" gigs in less than two weeks after the meeting.
- When asked about the reasons and overall story behind these shows, Jonathan Krause explained: "We wanted to get our name out there. Actually, it was a brilliant idea. We would purposely try and slip in some of our originals. Some shows were a bust playing covers to an empty house. Those nights were like practice sessions. Gave us time to work on our stage presence. I don't remember how much more they continued to play these types of shows after I left".
- According to Mace Beyers, the band's second bassist who replaced Jonathan Krause after he left and also the Ballroom's production manager at the time, he first saw the band during one of the "After Hours" nights and joined them pretty soon after that. Sean Dowdell remembers playing with him during those nights, so we can safely assume that Jonathan left the band around February of 1995.
- Grey Daze were the resident band for Electric Ballroom and played a huge number of shows there during the years of its existence.