Chester Bennington Live - 2016.10.02 Los Angeles, California
Filter, *, "Rock To Recovery" Band
|01. Baba O'Riley||The Who cover; w/ Franky Perez|
|02. War Pigs||Black Sabbath cover; w/ Franky Perez|
|03. Panama||Van Halen cover; w/ Franky Perez|
|04. Wonderwall||Oasis cover; w/ Billy Morrison|
|05. Rebell Yell||Billy Idol cover; w/ Billy Morrison|
|06. Sober||Tool cover; w/ Franky Perez|
|07. Enter Sandman||Metallica cover; w/ Franky Perez|
|08. Pretty Vacant||Sex Pistols cover; w/ Mark McGrath|
|09. Fly||Sugar Ray cover; w/ Mark McGrath|
|10. You Really Got Me||The Kinks cover; w/ Fred Durst|
|11. Killing In The Name||Rage Against The Machine cover; w/ Fred Durst|
|12. Vasoline||Stone Temple Pilots cover; w/ Chester Bennington|
|13. Whole Lotta Love||Led Zeppelin cover; w/ Chester Bennington|
- This show marks the fifth time that Chester performed a Stone Temple Pilots song without the rest of the band since his Grey Daze days, with the first time being his Dell World 2012.12.11 appearance with Camp Freddy ('Sex Type Thing'), the second time - his 2016.06.14 "Let It Die" party appearance with The Hellcat Saints ('Down'), the third time - his appearance with Royal Machines on 2016.07.21 ('Vasoline') and fourth time - his appearance with Royal Machines on 2016.09.28 ('Vasoline').
- The actual order of songs during the show was slightly different from the one on the band's printed setlist.
- "Rock To Recovery" is a fundraising organization started by Wesley Geer (Korn) in 2012. This benefit show was the first concert event associated with the fundraiser. Referred to as The 1st Annual Rock To Recovery Benefit Concert, the gig was also dedicated to Social Distortion's Mike Ness. Rock To Recovery's official website says: "Rock to Recovery was created to help soothe the restless souls of those in recovery. We do this by creating a “band” and writing and recording songs together with Rock to Recovery’s staff of professional musicians, who are also in recovery. We help bring fun into treatment and recovery by offering a natural escape from the fear-based mind. This helps people grow a sense of belonging and self esteem. We help to vent emotions by writing lyrics and singing together for release, in real-time. We tie in a positive theme of hope in recovery throughout the whole process. When the session is done, our “band” members feel a new energy all throughout their minds and spirits".
- The main act for the show was Filter with "All Star Jam" band and "Rock To Recovery" band playing before them. Chester joined "All Star Jam" band to perform Stone Temple Pilots' 'Vasoline' and Led Zeppelin's 'Whole Lotta Love'. The band's lineup included Billy Morrison (The Cult, Camp Freddy), Steve Stevens (Billy Idol), Chris Chaney (Jane's Addiction) and Erik Eldenius (Billy Idol).
- "Rock To Recovery" band included Wesley Geer, David Silveria (Korn), Zachary Baird, Sonny Mayo, Nate Low, Brandon Jordan, Brandon Parkhurst, Matthew Bartosch and Clinton Calton.