Chester Bennington Live - 2007.09.27 Los Angeles, California
|01. I'm Eighteen||Alice Cooper cover w/ Chester Bennington|
|02. Highway To Hell||AC/DC cover w/ Chester Bennington|
|03. Whole Lotta Love||Led Zeppelin cover w/ Chester Bennington|
- Camp Freddy appeared at the Declare Yourself event in Beverly Hills and performed three songs that were recorded by producer Mike Clink. The band was fronted by Chester and also featured The Cult bassist Chris Wyse and Jane's Addiction drummer Stephen Perkins, alongside Camp Freddy founders Billy Morrison and Dave Navarro.
- This was the first time that Chester performed 'I'm Eighteen' with the band.
- The night was hosted by Declare Yourself founder Norman Lear with popular television star Hayden Panettiere.
- Actors Zachary Quinto, Rumer Willis, Kristen Bell as well as a big number of other TV personalities were present in attendance.
- Declare Yourself's press release says: "Founded by TV producer and philanthropist Norman Lear, Declare Yourself is a nonprofit, nonpartisan campaign designed to energize a new movement of young adults to vote in the 2004 election. By creatively fusing technology, entertainment and education, Declare Yourself will challenge Americans between the ages of 18 and 29, especially first-time voters, to find their reason to register and to vote".
- Declare Yourself revved up its campaign again in 2007 for the 2008 presidential primaries and general election.
Source 1: Audio - SBD (Declare Yourself)
Taper: Mike Clink
Comments: 'I'm Eighteen' recorded and produced by Mike Clink was available for download exclusively on Billy Morrison's Weblog and also available for streaming at Declare Yourself website shortly after the show.
Source 2: Video - PROSHOT (Declare Yourself)
Comments: Unreleased. Around 2007, LESTAT contacted Declare Yourself to ask if the video of the band performing at the event exists. According to them, it does exist, but they don't have the rights to release it.