Linkin Park Live - 2017.06.18
|Previous Show||Back to Year|
|Date:||June 18, 2017||Tour:||One More Light European Tour|
|Venue:||Complexe Sportif du Val de Moine||Show Number:||Show 7 of 18|
|Venue Type:||Outdoor||Stage:||Main Stage 01|
Prophets Of Rage, Alter Bridge, A Day To Remember, Black Star Riders, Motionless In White, The Devil Wears Prada, Northlane
|01. Fallout||w/ 'Roads Untraveled' Vox|
|02. Talking To Myself|
|03. Burn It Down|
|04. The Catalyst||Shortened (No Third Chorus/Breakdown)|
|05. Wastelands||w/ 'War' Outro Sample|
|06. One Step Closer||2017 Intro; Ext. Outro|
|07. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; 2017 Ending w/ 'A Place For My Head' Verse 1|
|08. Good Goodbye||Ext. Singalong Intro; Live Version|
|09. Lost In The Echo||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse)|
|10. Invisible||Ext. Intro; 'Remember The Name' Outro|
|11. New Divide|
|12. Breaking The Habit||Acapella Outro|
|13. Crawling||Piano Version; Shortened (No First Chorus or Outro)|
|14. Leave Out All The Rest||2017 Version|
|15. From The Inside|
|16. What I've Done||2017 Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
|17. In The End|
|18. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|19. Numb||'Numb/Encore' Intro/Outro|
|22. Bleed It Out||w/ 'Roads Untraveled' Vox|
- Mike rapped verse one of 'A Place For My Head' over the outro of 'Castle Of Glass'.
- 'New Divide' and 'Invisible' swapped spots in the setlist for this show for an unknown reason.
- Mike rapped the chorus of 'Remember The Name' after 'Invisible' since 'Waiting For The End' was not performed - the song that 'Remember The Name' is usually performed as an intro for. He did not rap verse one as he usually did before 'Waiting For The End'. He may have done this because he forgot the next song was going to skipped in the festival setlist.
- For the fourth setlist rotation in that spot for the tour, Linkin Park debuted 'From The Inside' for the first time on the world tour. It followed 'Somewhere I Belong', 'Points Of Authority', and 'A Place For My Head' in that spot. The song also finished second in Mike's Twitter poll held during the week before the show when it lost to 'A Place For My Head'.
- The band did not do its usual "pause" to let the crowd sing on 'In The End', the first time it was not performed like that in 2017.
- After the show, Chester tweeted, "Hell fest was fun. Had a blast watching people mosh to In the End and then flip me off when we played Heavy. I blew them kisses", "After I blew kisses to the guys flipping me off. They smiled and gave me heart hands back.", "I welcomed the huge crowd of condemned souls to HELLFEST in my metal voice then we played Invisible. The look of shock on people's faces", "All kidding aside.... the crowd was great and handled our set pretty well. Our French fans are awesome.", and "Does anyone else find it funny that the same people calling us sellouts are suggesting that we change our set to conform to HELLFEST"
Source 1: Video - AUD (Unknown) (Right Angle)
Location: Right side, 30-40 rows back
Taper: babass seb
Time: 85:28 mins (full show)
Format: ? / ? GB
Comments: Full show uploaded to