Linkin Park Live - 2017.05.09
|Previous Show||Back to Year|
|Date:||May 09, 2017||Tour:||South American Tour|
|Venue:||Movistar Arena||Show Number:||Show 2 of 4|
|01. Fallout||w/ 'Roads Untraveled' Vox|
|02. Talking To Myself|
|03. Burn It Down|
|04. The Catalyst||Shortened (No Third Chorus/Breakdown)|
|05. Wastelands||w/ 'War' Outro Sample|
|06. One Step Closer||2017 Intro; Ext. Outro|
|07. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; 2017 Ending|
|08. Good Goodbye||Ext. Singalong Intro; Live Version|
|09. Lost In The Echo||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse)|
|10. Battle Symphony|
|11. New Divide|
|12. Invisible||Ext. Intro|
|13. Waiting For The End||'Remember The Name' Intro; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|14. Breaking The Habit||Acapella Outro|
|15. One More Light||Full Band Live Debut|
|16. Crawling||Piano Version; Shortened (No First Chorus or Outro)|
|17. Leave Out All The Rest||2017 Version|
|18. Somewhere I Belong|
|19. What I've Done||2017 Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
|20. In The End||Pause Version|
|21. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|22. Numb||'Numb/Encore' Intro/Outro|
|25. Bleed It Out||Ext. Sing-a-long Bridge; Ext. Ending|
- Linkin Park changed the start of the setlist for this show. After being premiered worldwide for the first time the show before, 'Talking To Myself' opened a show for the first time. Instead of the show starting with 'The Catalyst' and 'Wastelands', those two songs moved down to the three and four spots, and 'Talking To Myself' and 'Burn It Down' were the first two songs of the set.
- Mike messed up the second verse of 'Good Goodbye' and accidentally rapped most of the first verse in place of it.
- Chester messed up 'Lost In The Echo' around the chorus of the song.
- There were technical difficulties during 'Battle Symphony' for the second show in a row.
- After being performed to a TV audience and a few LPU Members at The Late Late Show with James Corden in February, 'Invisible' was performed publicly for the first time.
- 'Waiting For The End' returned to the setlist after being excluded from the festival version of the setlist. It featured a new intro with 'Remember The Name' being mashed up with the beat and synths from 'Waiting For The End'.
- Chester went into the crowd for the outro of 'Breaking The Habit'.
- When introducing 'One More Light', Chester said that this was one of his favorite songs.
- There was a flashmob during 'Heavy': fans held up "why is everything so heavy?" signs.
- 'One More Light' was played by the entire band for the first time. A stripped down version of the song was performed at the Warner Bros. Records party in March.
- This was the first Linkin Park performance in Chile since 2010, but their first arena headlining show in the country.
- Before the show, Mike took to Twitter to address fans standing outside of the band's hotel for days. The issue had been discussed amongst Linkin Park fansites the day before the show. Mike said, "With all respect, please don't stand outside our hotels, you guys. We love you, but we need personal space. Focus on the meet & greets instead", "After that, no more coming to the hotel please", and "We can't meet everyone. That's life. We love our fans--and I am a human being who is asking for some personal space."
Source 1: Video - AUD (HD: Unknown) (Left Angle)
Location: Upper level, left side
Taper: La Reina Del Zoom
Time: 97:52 mins
Comments: Very start of show intro is cut. Small cut on the intro of 'Wastelands'. Full recording uploaded to