Linkin Park Live - 2014.11.10 Hamburg, Hamburg
Of Mice & Men
|01. Mashup Intro #2||w/ Session, 1stp Klosr, The Requiem, The Summoning, The Catalyst, Guilty All The Same|
|02. Guilty All The Same|
|03. Given Up||Ext. Outro|
|04. With You|
|05. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|06. Blackout||Shortened (Intro and Partial Outro Instrumental Only); Ext. Papercut Beat Outro Transition|
|07. Papercut||Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus)|
|09. Runaway||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/Chorus Only); Ext. Outro Transition w/ Wastelands Verse 1|
|11. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; Wisdom Justice And Love Bridge; The Radiance Outro|
|12. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley|
|13. Robot Boy||Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)|
|14. Joe Solo Medley||w/ Wretches And Kings, Victimized Remix, Buy Myself, Cure For The Itch, Session, Plc.4 Mie Hæd|
|15. Numb||Numb/Encore Outro|
|16. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|17. Final Masquerade|
|18. Mike Solo Medley (w/ Joe)||w/ Wretches And Kings, Remember The Name; Ext. Outro Transition|
|19. Dirt Off Your Shoulder/Lying From You||2014 Abridged Version|
|20. Somewhere I Belong|
|21. In The End||False Start|
|22. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|23. Burn It Down||Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus); Swirl Intro|
|24. Lost In The Echo||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/First Chorus/Outro Only)|
|25. New Divide||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse)|
|26. Until It's Gone||Shortened (Intro/Hybrid Verse/Second Chorus/Transition Outro); Ext. Intro w/ Points Of Authority Rap 1|
|27. What I've Done||Short Ticking Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
|28. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + The Catalyst Sing-a-long; Ext. Ending|
- On the transition outro of 'Runaway', Mike rapped verse one of 'Wastelands'. Chester sang the first line of the bridge over the outro transition.
- Mike's solo portion of the show featured a 'hybrid' verse of 'Wretches And Kings', the chorus of 'Remember The Name' (by Fort Minor), and a 'hybrid' verse of 'Remember The Name'. After the 'hybrid' verse of 'Remember The Name', he went into the chorus again.
- The intro of 'In The End' had to be restarted because Mike was about to go into something different. He joked about it when the intro was restarted: "You said you wanted something different tonight, Joe!"
- Mike rapped the verse from 'Points Of Authority' over the extended intro of 'Until It's Gone'.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out', Rob performed a drum solo before the band sang a refrain from 'The Catalyst'.
- As customary at big shows in international cities, Warner Music GSA (Germany, Switzerland, and Austria) CEO Bernd Dopp welcomed the band to Hamburg backstage before the show began.
Source 1: Video - AUD (Panasonic Lumix DMC TZ31) (Right Angle)
Location: Front row of the seats in either U16 or U17
Taper: Hasardeur Concerts
Time: 96:25 mins (full show)
Comments: Great zoom. Full recording uploaded to