Linkin Park Live - 2010.11.07 Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid
Katy Perry, 30 Seconds To Mars
|01. Waiting For The End||Rehearsal|
|02. Waiting For The End||Rehearsal|
|03. The Requiem||Rehearsal|
|04. Wretches And Kings||Rehearsal|
|06. New Divide||Rehearsal|
|08. Empty Spaces||Rehearsal|
|09. When They Come For Me||Rehearsal|
|10. In The End||Rehearsal, Partial|
|01. The Requiem|
|02. The Radiance||w/ Savio Speech|
|03. Wretches And Kings|
|04. Papercut||w/ Extra Note After Ending|
|05. New Divide||Synth Intro|
|06. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|07. Empty Spaces|
|08. When They Come For Me|
|09. Waiting For The End|
|10. Wisdom, Justice, And Love|
|12. Numb||Oppenheimer Outro w/ The Catalyst Lyrics|
|13. Breaking The Habit||Acapella Outro|
|14. Shadow Of The Day|
|16. The Catalyst|
|17. The Messenger||Ext. Outro|
|18. In The End|
|19. What I've Done||Ext. Outro|
|20. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ A Place For My Head Verse 1 + Bridge; Ext. Outro|
- While the crowd was present during the day, the band rehearsed 'Waiting For The End' two times followed by the first seven songs in the set. They played a partial version of 'In The End' as well as some intros and samples ('Crawling', 'Numb', etc). Later that night, they played the full show.
- 'Jornada Del Muerto' was on the setlist for the show but was skipped for an unknown reason. 'Given Up', 'No More Sorrow', 'Crawling' and 'One Step Closer' were usually a part of the setlist at this time, but were not in the set for this show.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out', Mike rapped the first verse of 'A Place For My Head' followed by Chester singing the bridge.
- 'One Step Closer' was not in the setlist at this show.
- The show was played for free for the EMA's at the Puerta de Alcalá monument in Madrid - fans had to RSVP to attend, with LPU'ers getting a chance to go as well. However, the band's set length was not announced prior to the show, so a lot of fans in Spain missed out on the show due to them thinking that Linkin Park would perform just one song for the EMA's.
- LP won the award for "Best Live Act" (presented by Slash) and invited their crew on stage with them when they accepted the award.
- 'Waiting For The End' was aired on MTV during the EMA's.
- The band released a DVD of the show (minus one song) in 2011 to go with the 'A Thousand Suns+' release. Additionally, a Puerta de Alcalá EP / A Thousand Suns (Bonus Version) was released to iTunes with six songs.
Source 0a: Video - PROSHOT (Official Release)
Time: 70:57 mins (74:29 mins with intro and credits)
Comments: Released as the the accompanying DVD to 'A Thousand Suns+' in 2011. Released in 5.1/stereo audio. 'Wisdom, Justice, And Love' was cut from the release.
Source 0b: Audio - SBD (Official Release)
Time: 70:02 mins
Format: mp3 (192 kbit/s)
Comments: Released as a bonus on the DVD with 'A Thousand Suns+'. 'Wisdom, Justice, And Love' was cut from the release.
Source 0c: Audio - SBD (Official Release)
Time: 25:56 mins
Format: Digital (.m4a)
Comments: 'New Divide', 'Waiting For The End', 'Breaking The Habit', 'The Catalyst', 'In The End', and 'What I've Done' only. iTunes Puerta de Alcalá EP / A Thousand Suns (Bonus Edition).
Source 1a: Video - PROSHOT (MTV)
Time: 4 mins
Comments: 'Waiting For The End'.
Source 1b: Video - PROSHOT
Time: 74:55 mins
Format: .ts (1080i) / 20.88 GB
Comments: Full show.
Source 1c: Video - PROSHOT (Palladia: MTV World Stage)
Transfer: TV > VideoReDo > 1080i
Time: 43:50 mins
Format: .mpg (1080i) / 5.59 GB
Comments: Censored. Only 'The Requiem', 'New Divide', 'Waiting For The End', 'Empty Spaces', 'When They Come For Me', 'Numb', 'Breaking The Habit', 'The Catalyst', 'In The End', 'What I've Done' and 'Bleed It Out'. Different audio and video mix.