Linkin Park Live - 2008.02.29 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Coheed And Cambria, Chiodos
|01. What I've Done||AMBO Intro|
|02. Don't Stay||Foreword Intro|
|03. Somewhere I Belong||Long 2008 Intro|
|05. Lying From You|
|06. Papercut||Long Intro; Points Outro w/ There They Go Verse 1|
|07. Leave Out All The Rest|
|08. Numb||Keyboard Transition Outro|
|09. The Little Things Give You Away||Keyboard Intro|
|10. Shadow Of The Day|
|11. Valentine's Day||Guitar Intro|
|12. Crawling||Krwlng Intro w/ Vocals|
|13. In The End|
|14. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Sing-along & Drum Solo; Ext. Ending; Slow -> Fast Outro|
|15. My December||Piano Version #2|
|16. Breaking The Habit|
|17. One Step Closer||Gunshot Intro #1; Ext. Outro|
|18. Faint||Ext. Outro|
- Due to Chester being sick, the setlist for the show was drastically changed. Taking a variation of "Set R", the band replaced 'No More Sorrow' with 'What I've Done' to open the show.'Wake' was played, but it went into 'Lying From You'. 'Given Up', 'No More Sorrow', and 'Points Of Authority' were not played at all. 'Breaking The Habit' was moved down after 'My December (Piano Version)', giving the setlist the same encore as "Set T".
- After 'Somewhere I Belong', Chester said that he was so sick the day before that he couldn't talk. He said they contemplated canceling the show but Chester thought the fans would "help him out".
- Since 'Points Of Authority' was not played, after 'Papercut', Mike said "We are gonna try something different tonight....let's try a little vibe". The band played just the 'Points Of Authority' outro and Mike rapped 'There They Go' over it. The setlist lists it as "Points OUTRO/ONLY".
- Before 'Shadow Of The Day', Mike commented that Chester sounded good to which Chester replied that the crowd sounded way better than him. Mike said, "Does anyone call bullshit on that?" and said Chester sounds good and beats himself up too much. Chester said Oklahoma has officially become his favorite place on the planet.
- Brad played the 'Valentine's Day' intro again at this show after debuting it earlier on in the tour.
- 'Pushing Me Away (Piano Version)', which was supposed to be played as the first song in the first encore (and was listed in the setlist there), was replaced with 'My December (Piano Version)' in the same spot.
- 'Breaking The Habit' had no intro.
- The band extended the 'Bleed It Out' intro a good bit for the first time in quite a while. The setlist lists the song as being the regular version with no extenders, but the band played the long version, featuring the extended outro.
- At one point, Chester told the fans they could get their money back if they weren't satisfied with the performance.
- To start the encore, Chester came out and said how much he appreciates the crowd's enthusiasm throughout the night. "I think all the great people in the world are located right here in Oklahoma. At the beginning of the night, I was freaking out a little bit and I thought tonight was going to be the worst show I've ever played, but you guys turned it around and this is one of my favorite experiences I've ever had."
Source 0: Audio - SBD (LP LIVE)
Time: 88:41 mins
Format: mp3 / 320 kbit/s