Linkin Park Returning to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

suffeylp

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understood it as Stadium Nasional Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

They still have time to add more shows. Did you find something that said this is the last show they are adding?

Yup2,you can called it "Stadium Nasional Bukit Jalil" or "National Stadium Bukit Jalil,Kuala Lumpur". :)

I've read an article and they said they won't visit other country in Asia (except the one they already announced) cuz they dont have much time to do so. I bet Malaysia will be the last stop. Just like they did at Singapore for F1 show.

I've read an article and they said they won't visit other country in Asia (except the one they already announced) cuz they dont have much time to do so. I bet Malaysia will be the last stop. Just like they did at Singapore for F1 show.

but they can do it between the other shows (12.08, 14.08, 16.08, 18.08). Edited by Skipees

but they can do it between the other shows (12.08, 14.08, 16.08, 18.08).

Not sure bout that. Maybe they need a gap for each concert to rest and setup. Because 10 & 11 is in Japan. 13,15,17 will be in Philippines,Hong Kong and Taiwan. So maybe they won't do a show between that gap. That's my opinion.

There's still a possibility more shows could be added AFTER this one, no one ever said that wasn't a possibility (to my knowledge)

I've read an article and they said they won't visit other country in Asia (except the one they already announced) cuz they dont have much time to do so.

where did you read this article btw?

Edited by Skipees

I find it hard to believe they won't do an arena show in Japan considering how big they are there. However, Germany only got 2 festivals + one theater show this touring cycle when they usually play a fuck ton of big shows there. So we will see. Really sucks for some areas of the world on this touring cycle :(

In one of the sources in the OP I believe there's an article stating they won't be visting any other country in the southeast region of Asia.

all the sources in the main post are from Twitter and Facebook accounts.

i'm talking about with this line:

This is from the official website for ticket purchase and here's what they said.

"LINKIN PARK is exclusively touring Malaysia in this part of the SEA region as Thailand, Indonesia and Singapore are not included in the tour due to limited of time available from the band."

http://www.ticketcharge.com.my/jl/index.ph...;id=437#Pricing

This is from the official website for ticket purchase and here's what they said.

"LINKIN PARK is exclusively touring Malaysia in this part of the SEA region as Thailand, Indonesia and Singapore are not included in the tour due to limited of time available from the band."

http://www.ticketcharge.com.my/jl/index.ph...;id=437#Pricing

ok, IF it's official information, they still can add show/s outside that region like South Korea or another show/s in Japan.

and one more thing, when they say "due to limited of time available from the band" it's not says anything about Kuala Lumpur it's the last show, maybe more show/s already scheduled, but they not announcing yet.

Edited by Skipees

You should know by now that it's a little more complicated than that. They know that people want them to come to come to India and several other places in the world. It's not only up the band, the local concert promoters play the biggest part. Sometimes stuff just doesn't work out for scheduling reasons.

This tour seems to be another short escape from the studio tour, just a couple of shows as their time is limited. Which makes me wonder, why are they doing this short tour in the first place?

Which makes me wonder, why are they doing this short tour in the first place?

why not? the "Australia & New Zealand Tour" was also only 2 weeks. if they will not did/do this tours you can remove also the 2 warm up shows = no shows at all for this year. i believe they're doing these short tours to keep themselves warm, while they're visiting far places. Edited by Skipees

Not to keep themselves warm but they know they'll sell really well there. Just an escape from the studio tour to a region of the world they didn't visit on this album cycle yet. Their new way of touring (aka as few shows as possible) really sucks. The UK got zero shows for LT lol. Germany's only LP show (non festival) was the Berlin theater show. I don't understand. They've missed so many areas....

India is really complicated as far as I understand.

Just an escape from the studio tour to a region of the world they didn't visit on this album cycle yet.

what is that even mean "escape from the studio"? they just can to take a break, they don't need to runaway to the other side of the world.

I find it hard to believe they won't do an arena show in Japan considering how big they are there. However, Germany only got 2 festivals + one theater show this touring cycle when they usually play a fuck ton of big shows there. So we will see. Really sucks for some areas of the world on this touring cycle :(

you know the tour schedule is a bit off if Germany only gets a few festivals...