Skipees

The STPwCB Audio Collection

All the Stone Temple Pilots w/ Chester Bennington audio shared on these forums! Feel free to upload more directly in the thread.

Please do not upload mirrors here unless the original link was posted in this thread. Just click the link next to the Uploader's name and post it there.

NOTICE

A lot of sources here need reuploads! Check the list and see if you have any to put back into circulation!

Want to make sure your collection is up-to-date? Check here for recently added and reuploaded sources.

NOTE: The list is cleared after every weekly update (check back every Sunday for a brand new list).

Recently Added

Last Updated: 9/16/15

Total New: 9

Total Reuploaded: 2

Total: 10

• 5/30 MusiCares MAP Fund Benefit 2013 (Show Page)
    - Notes: Audience Recording
    - Size: 23MB
    - Uploader: stich (Thread)
    - Quality: Great
    - Source: ?
  • 6/28 Primary Children's Music Hospital, Salt Lake City, UT (Show Page)
    - Notes: 'Pretty Penny' only; Audience Recording
    - Size: n/a
    - Uploader: n/a
    - Source: ?

Fall U.S. Tour

Total: 2

Total: 3

Spring U.S. Tour

Fall U.S. Tour

Stone Temple Pilots feat. Chester Bennington

Total: 2

Family Values Tour

• 10/28/01 HSBC Arena, Buffalo, NY (Show Page)
    - Notes: 'Dead & Bloated' ft. Chester; Audience Recording
    - Size: 158.6MB
    - Taper: Aneurysm
    - Uploader: stich (Thread)
    - Source: 1
  • 11/6/01 Rose Garden Arena, Portland, OR (Show Page)
    - Notes: 'Dead & Bloated' ft. Chester; Audience Recording
    - Size: n/a
    - Taper: Chris Robinson
    - Uploader: n/a
    - Source: 1

Other Threads
Artwork

FLAC

Fort Minor Audio

MP3
Videos

Now Chester has become the lead singer opf STP, I really like to hear live material of the bands (with Chester on vocal);

So I made this thread where hopefully all STP's show (past & future) with Chester been uploaded;

I'm looking for any show of that kind (in particular KROQ Weenie Roast 2013 in full) whatever been a fulll show or only a few songs;

Edited by stich

Wouldn't the easiest one to get right now be the KROQ Weenie Roast Proshot?

Good luck with that, I'm trying to find it since then..

Edit:

You can use your Below Empty account to ask there, just watch out from eggs and tomatoes. :P

Skipees, anything new from the taper about the recording from last night? I ripped the files just in case we'll need them.

Sometimes it's one hour, sometimes three days, and sometimes more than four months(!).

The point is that YouTube rips are not actually counted as a source. If you'll post it now and we'll get the files tommorow - there will be two sources ("bad" and "good"), which we are trying to avoid from.

Let's wait a lil' bit.

Sometimes it's one hour, sometimes three days, and sometimes more than four months(!).

The point is that YouTube rips are not actually counted as a source. If you'll post it now and we'll get the files tommorow - there will be two sources ("bad" and "good"), which we are trying to avoid from.

Let's wait a lil' bit.

I understand that, and I want to avoid bad and good sources as well. I just wanted to know if there is something new. Anyway, if you need me, just let me know :)

could you please make a mirror? I'm having troubles downloading from dimeadozen

If you want only Chester appearance you can find it here:

A little bonus inspired by the hype around STP in the last days.

Stone Temple Pilots feat. Chester Bennington

Dead & Bloated (Toronto 2001-10-20)

https://mega.co.nz/#!Ic0yhLDA!dfpAb...yY0kalAL7sarJRA

Dead & Bloated (Tacoma 2001-11-17)

https://mega.co.nz/#!NYVlCIDB!bqF1T...d70bRHBak3D0gjM

Dead & Bloated (Tampa 2001-11-03)

https://mega.co.nz/#!1dN0XYYa!G5nAv...5gTWTOXQeCsuU9M

Dead & Bloated (Anaheim 2001-11-10)

https://mega.co.nz/#!lMEGlS6A!AdPaX...whxqVhcDq_Pe0og

I was just thinking about it, do we really have any STP w/Chester audio, except for the proshot of the 2 songs from the Kroq Weenie Roast? All of the downloads that are in this thread are Dead&Bloated from the 2001 Family Values tour, when Chester and Scott did the song together. Up to the current tour, STP and Chester had 4 shows together (including the show in Salt Lake City where they preformed 2 songs acoustic). Do we have any audio from those shows?

I was just thinking about it, do we really have any STP w/Chester audio, except for the proshot of the 2 songs from the Kroq Weenie Roast? All of the downloads that are in this thread are Dead&Bloated from the 2001 Family Values tour, when Chester and Scott did the song together. Up to the current tour, STP and Chester had 4 shows together (including the show in Salt Lake City where they preformed 2 songs acoustic). Do we have any audio from those shows?

Basically I have full rip from MusiCares and Pretty Penny from Salt Lake City. The chance to get proper audio source (except audio-rips) for this tour is very low. The only option is radio broadcasts, but who knows if this will happen.

The rip of MusiCares was in the main post here, but I removed it when we tried to get the real video source.

Basically I have full rip from MusiCares and Pretty Penny from Salt Lake City. The chance to get proper audio source (except audio-rips) for this tour is very low. The only option is radio broadcasts, but who knows if this will happen.

The rip of MusiCares was in the main post here, but I removed it when we tried to get the real video source.

Let's hope we will get some proper audio sources for this tour, eventually.

I doubt Rockwave will get any proshot stuff. We are talking about a festival in Florida lol. Loud Park probably will.

I have tried to get some tapers lined up for this tour but we might be out of luck.

I doubt Rockwave will get any proshot stuff. We are talking about a festival in Florida lol. Loud Park probably will.

To be honest, I didn't know Rockwave is a local festival since I know there was Rockwave in Greece in July.

Anyway, if you need me, just let me know :)

Your turn.

The taper of Bethlehem answered me about my second question if he taped "Sex Type Thing" (no). Since he didn't answer to my first one which is the files I understand we'll not gonna get those.

Your turn.

The taper of Bethlehem answered me about my second question if he taped "Sex Type Thing" (no). Since he didn't answer to my first one which is the files I understand we'll not gonna get those.

Uploading it to my mediafire account right now. It should be ready for download in 15 minutes.

2013-09-04, Bethlehem, PA

Includes all of the songs from the show, except for Sex Type Thing that wasn't recorded. If there are any problems, let me know.

Enjoy everybody :)

Edited by Skipees
Link will be fixed soon - Skipees.