Sign in to follow this  
Skipees

Removing Bad Sources From Circulation

The initial download of Montpellier 2001 was missing By Myself and Forgotten. The full show was posted later in the forums but it seems like very few people downloaded it. Does anybody have it?

According to this, the physical media where the show was recorded is corrupted and the missings songs can't be ripped. I guess this makes the "bad version" the most complete (and only) version out there. Updated the show page with this information.

Another warning: like the show pages states, years ago there was a version of Cicero 2003 in circulation without By Myself, so that's one bad version of the show already. When the lossless version was originally shared on LPLive in 2009, it did include By Myself, but Lying From You was corrupted. If you downloaded that corrupted version, you can find a good version in The FLAC Collection.

The version of HFStival 2001 currently in circulation contains a skip at about 2:08 in In The End when Chester sings "It doesn't even matter". The downloads on The FLAC Collection and LPLive Archive and even the audios on YouTube contain the skip as heard here:

You can get a good version here:

https://mega.nz/#F!BGogDAaa!ASCSz7yqCoqvianRxS7GAg

Courtesy of Paranoid.