Sign in to follow this  
Skipees

Removing Bad Sources From Circulation

Nottingham 03.03.03 (WEB)

- I downloaded this one from PushMeAway.com. The interview was split into 2 tracks. The link for the second part of the interview wasn't working and for some reason I was able to download the first part only until 98% or 99% (4:31). Would be nice if somebody could upload the full interview. :)

Edited by lpliveusername

- I downloaded this one from PushMeAway.com. The interview was split into 2 tracks. The link for the second part of the interview wasn't working and for some reason I was able to download the first part only until 98% or 99% (4:31). Would be nice if somebody could upload the full interview. :)

you care about the real file or about the interview?

cause i can rip it from Here.

Can someone reupload Albany 2001 and New York 2003?

the links in the main post updated.

Edited by Skipees

*bump*

any news about Seoul 2003 or Portimão 2009?

Deleted - Fort Minor.

I did some research trying to help and this is what I got:

About Seoul 2003- In this thread you can find an almost comlete version of what is supposed to be source 1.

Problems: 1. One Step Closer is missing, but if you can get the version of the song from source 1 you should be good. 2. The file time limit is over, so you can't download it. You can try and contact the member that uploaded the file and ask him to upload it again.

About Portimao 2009: In this link, you can find a couple of files that are supposed to be the full Portimao show.

Problems: You can't download the files directly off the website. You will have to download and install the downloader of this website, and get the file through it.

Hope it helps you.

first of all, thank you for trying.

I did some research trying to help and this is what I got:

About Seoul 2003- In this thread you can find an almost comlete version of what is supposed to be source 1.

Problems: 1. One Step Closer is missing, but if you can get the version of the song from source 1 you should be good. 2. The file time limit is over, so you can't download it. You can try and contact the member that uploaded the file and ask him to upload it again.

i guess this thread is where we found out the problem about this show:

This is the same one I have. OSC does sound different. But from Don't Stay to APFMH, they sound like they are from the same source. According to the show page, source 2 is "missing last few songs". I assumed it would be more than just 1 song.

wiiesel and lpliveusername have the same version (like all of us).

About Portimao 2009: In this link, you can find a couple of files that are supposed to be the full Portimao show.

Problems: You can't download the files directly off the website. You will have to download and install the downloader of this website, and get the file through it.

Hope it helps you.

this is not a real files. about this show, i'm really not sure but i think the taper/someone else released a rip of source 1. so only the taper/who has the source can help us. Edited by Skipees

https://www.sendspace.com/file/tond9d

Updated some of the links. Still missing Portimão 2009 and Seoul 2003. Are there any more "Bad" sources that have popped up since the last update?

Please add the Nottingham show with the interview. Feel free to upload it to another server if you want.

I just noticed my lossless version of Dragon Festival 2001 is corrupted. One Step Closer doesn't play until the end (stops playing at 2:46 but the length is 3:05). Compare it with the MP3 version and you'll see what I'm talking about. I tried to download a new version from The FLAC Collection thread thinking the problem was in my end but it seems like the problem is in the version available out there. Can anyone check their collections for a good lossless version of this show?

Another thing I noticed is that my version of Hamburg 2001 is 3 minutes shorter than specified in the show page. Cure For The Itch is missing. Anyone has the full source?

I just noticed my lossless version of Dragon Festival 2001 is corrupted. One Step Closer doesn't play until the end (stops playing at 2:46 but the length is 3:05). Compare it with the MP3 version and you'll see what I'm talking about. I tried to download a new version from The FLAC Collection thread thinking the problem was in my end but it seems like the problem is in the version available out there. Can anyone check their collections for a good lossless version of this show?

Another thing I noticed is that my version of Hamburg 2001 is 3 minutes shorter than specified in the show page. Cure For The Itch is missing. Anyone has the full source?

One Step Closer (Dragon Fest 2001)

Cure For The Itch (Hamburg 2001)

Darien Center 2004 from The MP3 Collection has a length of 1:15:56, but the full source is 1:17:48.

Chiba 2006 from The FLAC Collection is missing Breaking The Habit. You can find the full show on lp-bits.

A mp3 version of Lisboa 2003 with only 13 tracks was in circulation several years ago. Make sure you're not sharing this incomplete source. The missing tracks are: Faint, With You, Numb, Crawling and In The End. I'll be updating the links on the main post soon and this show will be included.

The initial download of Montpellier 2001 was missing By Myself and Forgotten. The full show was posted later in the forums but it seems like very few people downloaded it. Does anybody have it?