[DL] All Julien-K Live

Geki

Julien-K is releasing a full set from the Evanescence Tour in 2007 as part of Time Capsule later this year. It will probably be the best and only time we ever get a Julien-K proper live album. And DTA was their best album and best tour anyways, so it should be good.

This show:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julien-K is releasing a full set from the Evanescence Tour in 2007 as part of Time Capsule later this year. It will probably be the best and only time we ever get a Julien-K proper live album. And DTA was their best album and best tour anyways, so it should be good.

Yeah I can't wait for the time capsule. I'm looking into making a companion to it once it's released featuring everything that's out there what doesn't appear on the set. Only problem is I need a complete list of released songs so I know where to start and some help tracking them down. I'm also thinking of doing a dvd with it but I'll definitely need help with that and as for the artwork I wouldn't know where to start lol. If anyone's intrested in this hit me up please

Yeah I can't wait for the time capsule. I'm looking into making a companion to it once it's released featuring everything that's out there what doesn't appear on the set. Only problem is I need a complete list of released songs so I know where to start and some help tracking them down. I'm also thinking of doing a dvd with it but I'll definitely need help with that and as for the artwork I wouldn't know where to start lol. If anyone's intrested in this hit me up please

Non-Album & Compilation Tracks:

This Machine (Team Dark's Theme) - Triple Threat: Sonic Heroes Vocal Trax

Waking Up - Lost And Found: Shadow The Hedgehog Vocal Trax

Superdiscount (Jagz Kooner Version) - Casa Del Tigor Sessions downloadable bonus track

Crash (Grey Saints vs. Julien-K) - Single

Alternative Versions:

Kick The Bass (Xtended Version) - Metropolis ReBirth 2.0

Dreamland (Radio Edit) - Dreamland

The Hunting (Jay Baumgardner Mix) - The Hunt downloadable track

Cruel Daze Of Summer (Radio Edit) - Cruel Daze Of Summer

Cruel Daze Of Summer (Chris Zane Alternative Mix) - Cruel Daze Of Summer

Cruel Daze Of Summer (Video Edit) - Cruel Daze Of Summer

Remixes:

Futura (Xtended Dub Mix) - Circuit Freq Records - Xtras V.1

Kick The Bass (La Dolce Vita Remix) - Circuit Freq Records - Xtras V.1

Dreamland (Dave The Hustler - In Hustlers Dream Remix) - Dreamland

Flashback (iPunk Remix) - Casa Del Tigor Sessions downloadable bonus track

Palm Springs Reset (Battle Tapes Remix) - Matt's Chance (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

Mannequin Eyes (The New Division Remix) - Mannequin Eyes

*The Matt's Chance soundtrack was entirely created by Julien-K, so I'm not sure if you want the Palm Springs Reset remix in this list since it's already in a Julien-K album. I didn't include anything from the remixes EPs.

Remixes for other artists:

Mindless Self Indulgence - What Do They Know? (Mindless Self Indulgence Vs. Julien-K & Chester Bennington) - Another Mindless Rip Off

Motor - Flashback (Julien-K - Acid Test Remix) - Unhuman

The Cure - Sleep When I'm Dead (Remix 4 By Gerard Way (MCR) And Julien K) - Hypnagogic States

Mumiy Troll - Hey Tovarish! (Remix By Julien-K) - Hey Tovarish! Remixes

*Ryan also recorded vocals for the Mindless Self Indulgence remix.

Unreleased remixes with only clips available:

Avenged Sevenfold - Strength Of The World (Julien-K Remix)

Dirty Heads - Neighborhood (Julien-K Remix)

JK DJs:
Junkie XL - Cities In Dust (JK DJS Edit)

Songs featuring vocals by Ryan Shuck:

Decode Radio - Control - The Death Rattle

Circuit Freq - Clap Track - Tweak & Repeat / Clap Track (Split EP)

Vandal - Fail With Grace - Tonight We Riot

They did some work on Mumiy Troll's Malibu Alibi. Utekay (Flow Away) was co-produced and mixed by Julien-K, Swimming with Sharks was co-produced by Amir Derakh and Anthony Valcic, Speed features guitars by Amir Derakh, and Golden Heart features bass and beats by Anthony 'Fu' Valcic.

Systeme De Sexe from this show was sent to street team members. Not sure if you want to include that or not, but you can download it here. There's also a preview of their canceled live album with clips of We're Here With You, Surrounded By Cowards, Fail With Grace, Palm Springs Reset and Nights Of Future Past.

Thanks so much for the info username I really appreciate it :) I think I should have a good chunk of these but I'm definitely missing a few so it'll be a case of trying to track them down. As I said before I want to make a ultimate and complete companion to the time capsule but I'm gonna need more help than I thought. I'll go through this list more than likely the weekend to mark off what I have. Thanks again

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So, I'm working on a ultimate Julien-K Folder on MEGA with stuff that's free to share on here.

It'll include mostly live stuff, with some other stuff that's considered free to share. I'm making a list of what will be on the folder and what I'm missing amongst other things

I have the folder, most of the contents and the list ready, I just need an admin to look over the list for a couple of things that I am holding off until approval is given.

You can post anything as long as it's not officially released / available to buy.

So I'm done the list for now, and one question before I post it to the public, are Music Videos allowed?

Because I know 4 of them are on iTunes (KTB Clean Version, Mannequin Eyes, California Noir & Cruel Daze of Summer)

https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/julien-k/258417368#see-all/top-videos

I excluded those from the folder, but I did add YT rips of their other Music Videos as well.

How much of these has Chester vocals on it? I remember listening Kick The Bass with his voice.

He supposedly can be heard singing on a lot of the older demos from the Death To Analog era. He is also featured on a few live tracks. Maybe more, who knows.

He supposedly can be heard singing on a lot of the older demos from the Death To Analog era. He is also featured on a few live tracks. Maybe more, who knows.

Yeah, he played the entire Tinley Park show from PR07, joined the band on "Technical Difficulties" a number of times. We have footage and audio from a few of those instances.

As for Time Capsule though, I imagine some of the demos may have Chester's voice as well as the SOTS DBS recordings on Disc 3.

• 3 months later...

• 3 years later...
On 3/21/2013 at 9:21 PM, [AndOne] said:

Another one, great show, I think this is the longest set they ever played in Europe. They previewed the new album for the first time, so I had to hand over my recording equipment until that was done. Unfortunately the show started only a few minutes after that so I had trouble setting up my stuff in time. About 4 songs in I noticed I forget to set my iriver to record... I guess it happens to the best of us... So the first 4 songs are missing and the recording starts with Breakfast in Berlin.

Julien-K - 2011-06-10 Koeln, Germany.zip (105.6 MB)

https://mega.co.nz/#!wR12AAyJ!TQ4b8...rRr-hXGiq4KI1ks

could you please reupload it?