The Uncirculateds Thread

Skipees

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both audio:

DJ Z-Trip - 01.05.2005 Indio, CA, Empire Polo Field, Coachella Music and Arts Festival

Chris Cornell - 09.08.2008 Mountain View, CA, Shoreline Amphitheatre, Projekt Revolution Tour

Isn't it better to make a list of everything that's uncirculated? Well, everything that we know that exists...

I agree. Edited by lpliveusername

Isn't it better to make a list of everything that's uncirculated? Well, everything that we know that exists...

the point of this topic was to know what we can get, and it's mostly things that not only one person aka the taper have.

so you gonna tell me that there is more shows in the list that only the taper have them? :o

Edited by Skipees

the point of this topic was to know what we can get, and it's mostly things that not only one person aka the taper have.

so you gonna tell me that there is more shows in the list that only the taper have them? :o

Well, there are a few shows from the ATS and LT tour that i know only the tapers have them.

if my infos help, i can tell what i know :)

Edit: A lot of these infos i've shared here before, just go to the thread "Submit Site Corrections Here" and see my posts :)

Edited by Biel

Well, there are a few shows from the ATS and LT tour that i know only the tapers have them.

if my infos help, i can tell what i know :)

Edit: A lot of these infos i've shared here before, just go to the thread "Submit Site Corrections Here" and see my posts :)

if you can tell me just what to delete, it will be great :)

remember, we list Uncirculated that more than one person have them.

if you can tell me just what to delete, it will be great :)

remember, we list Uncirculated that more than one person have them.

As i've said before, most of them just the taper have these recordings, is better we list everything that is uncirculated, sounds better for you?

As i've said before, most of them just the taper have these recordings, is better we list everything that is uncirculated, sounds better for you?

no, no at all. but i guess it's better for everybody - so this is what is going to be .

but i have one condition: you gonna check what in list only the taper have, and we mark it with (T).

and from now on, if somebody adding something "Taper's Only" stuff, he will need to mark it.

deal?

no, no at all. but i guess it's better for everybody - so this is what is going to be .

but i have one condition: you gonna check what in list only the taper have, and we mark it with (T).

and from now on, if somebody adding something "Taper's Only" stuff, he will need to mark it.

deal?

Thats ok :)

ill post the whole list here (What i know from the LT and ATS tour cycle shows) and you edit the main post, ok?

I have a quick question about the availability of stuff from festivals. I know that - for example, Sonisphere UK '09 - was filmed during the show in full for the big screens, and I know that a few songs were then broadcast a week or so later. my question is what happens to the full pro-shot? I guess they save the whole tape so they can select bits for a broadcast, but do you think that that's something that would then get stored away, or would the company just keep those few songs that they'd already picked out for broadcast. I am aware that stuff may vary between companies, licenses, festival etc.

it might sound like a really stupid question but I won't find out by not asking...

This question is not stupid at all. From what I've learned LP acquires all the footage.

I can't tell for every festival in the world but here's what someone told me that worked at Rock am Ring last year. After very long negotiations about how much of the show can be broadcasted, it came down to the 3 songs that were on TV. At the end of the day, the shooting TV channel had to give all the raw footage, several hundred gigabytes, to LP and delete everything afterwards, so all the footage the TV channel has now is those 3 songs.

LP records every show nowadays, everything you see on the video screens from their own cameras. You see that also on the LPTV episodes that they sometimes use the proshot footage, for example from the Honda Civic Tour. They must have that for almost all the ATS shows onwards until today. Probably not so much from the old days.

I think in general festivals etc. keep copies of that stuff too. To release later for promo purposes etc. and most of it gets stored away because they can't do anything with it.

We have the audience recording of Bamboozle from NKramar which is epic. Just MTV2 was supposed to be there and it also showed footage from Bamboozle in LPTV. I know the band has that show. It was a show right before the Europe summer tour in 2007 and then PR 2007 and such. I bet they recorded that whole run. They hired Pooch in January of 2007 also. Bamboozle was in May. The reason I want it so badly is because it was my first LP show, it would be epic to have as a DSP or maybe even a few pro shot songs.

Anyone here know the "story" of this show? I know the master tape was lost, but the info page says 2nd generation copy is exists. Is the taper inactive or what? BTW I'd kill to see some circulated BOW and FM footage from Club Tattoo 2006. :)

The whole FM performance is circulated from Tempe 2006 and so isn't the BOW 2006 show, that one is just rare. I bought it from someone a few years back and I don't really want to share it. But I know there are other recordings of the BOW set out there. Mine cuts out after the first chorus in Suffragette City and picks back up when Wicked Game starts. The rest is the full show I think, but I would LOVE to have the full complete rip of Suffragette City and all the funny shit + talking that happened after that and before Wicked Game..

Mark knows more about the story to this Fort Minor Toronto video. The taper was a friend of him but I don't know if they are still in contact.

After he bullshitted me for years about giving it to me, he lost the master. Epic. So he has a 2nd gen video left but he doesn't want to upload it for some reason. I have several videos of him and his girlfriend at the time shooting videos of them in front of the TV like "WHAT'S UP MARK HERE'S REMEMBER THE NAME" and they pan to the TV with RTN from Toronto playing. And a few other clips.

I ended up getting the full audio (FLAC) of the show from him from this source, so I do have that. I will release it if you all want it. I was just sitting on it because I thought the video would surface. Cyro is inactive as far as I know...I don't know how to contact him other than his name is Bobby but how many Toronto people are there named Bobby on Facebook lol. If I could get a contact, I'd ask him about the full thing. He promised it as an LPL exclusive many many times but we all know how that turned out.

http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showuser=129

http://www.youtube.com/user/CyroCZ

https://www.google.com/search?q=TheRealCyro...lient=firefox-a

http://www.linkinparkforums.com/member.php?u=3644

As most people's hotmail accounts are inactive these days I doubt he'd reply.

I ended up getting the full audio (FLAC) of the show from him from this source, so I do have that. I will release it if you all want it. I was just sitting on it because I thought the video would surface. Cyro is inactive as far as I know...I don't know how to contact him other than his name is Bobby but how many Toronto people are there named Bobby on Facebook lol. If I could get a contact, I'd ask him about the full thing. He promised it as an LPL exclusive many many times but we all know how that turned out.

Would be great if you could release the audio.