Skipees

[DL] 2003-03-06 Live Instrumentals (Soundchecks) [mp3]

I'm not trying to rush anybody, I just don't want something epic like this to fade in the dark and be forgotten. This has happened too many times in the LP community with super rare and awesome shows.

It's not forgotten. Btw I'm curious what super rare and awesome shows you mean, I can't really think of any.

I'm not trying to rush anybody, I just don't want something epic like this to fade in the dark and be forgotten. This has happened too many times in the LP community with super rare and awesome shows.

What super rare and awesome shows are you talking about? We released Mountain View 2004, Music For Relief 2005, London 2001, and always have more stuff to release. Chester IEM, Bamboozle 2007, Yokohama 2003 when it was rare as shit, etc. We try to release everything we can. If you're referencing the BoW show(s), we are working on that :)

What super rare and awesome shows are you talking about? We released Mountain View 2004, Music For Relief 2005, London 2001, and always have more stuff to release. Chester IEM, Bamboozle 2007, Yokohama 2003 when it was rare as shit, etc. We try to release everything we can. If you're referencing the BoW show(s), we are working on that :)

I don't know.. I was referencing the BOW shows but I think there may be some LP recordings out there that are really rare and somewhere out there. If you guys really are working on the BOW shows, that would be so epic. I'd probably die from a heart attack. Lol.

I had this show once a few years ago. It was sent to me from someone that I will not name because the person asked me to not share his identity. It was pretty awesome. ''United States Of Whatever'' was cool. Chester's comments after Don't Stay to Digby was funny as hell. The rest was cool.

On 3/20/2015 at 1:49 AM, JZE said:

I still don't understand why LPL refuse to share this show

lol

Another cringe worthy moment from Chester doing this. ‘’Pull out your titties!’’ And then ‘’I wanna spray the love juice all over my throat’’ in a homosexual mocking voice. 

On 6/11/2019 at 7:09 PM, GarretLP said:

Another cringe worthy moment from Chester doing this. ‘’Pull out your titties!’’ And then ‘’I wanna spray the love juice all over my throat’’ in a homosexual mocking voice. 

Just glad that all of this happened literally like a few years before the social media age exploded, so none of this ever blew up. Or like the fight he got into in Miami. None of that is ever talked about because it was before social media thankfully.

23 minutes ago, LPLStaff said:

Just glad that all of this happened literally like a few years before the social media age exploded, so none of this ever blew up. Or like the fight he got into in Miami. None of that is ever talked about because it was before social media thankfully.

Yeah that Miami fight was in August of 2005. Allegedly a security guard shoved Talinda who was pregnant, and Chester spit on the guy and got kicked out.